discuss polyamory

Word count: 661 words
Scott's POV

       I was laying in Mitch and I's hotel room, waiting for him to get out of the shower so we could live stream, when I felt my phone buzz from beside me.

Mase: hey handsome, did you talk to Mitch yet?

Me: No, not yet....Im going to do it right before the livestream, this way if its awkward i can easily change the subject...

Mase: good idea babe, it'll be fine, i love you😘

Marky: dont stress too much, honey, im sure it will be fine..... love you baby boy💕

Me: thank you, i love you both so so much and i cant wait to see you tomorrow💕

     I put my phone down with a light sigh, looking up to see a fully clothed Mitch, waiting for me.

   "Hey, Mitchy? Before we start the live stream can we talk about something real quick?" I asked shakily.

   "Of course hun, just be quick the live stream is automatically starting in like 5 minutes," He responded, patting the chair next to him.

   "So, I just want to do this quick so I dont chicken out, so I will cover everything I can think of then if you have any questions you can ask after? Is that okay?"

   He nodded, and I continued, fidgeting with my hands,"So, I'm in a relationship.....but....uuuhhhh so...." I stopped for a minute closing my eyes to take a deep breath.

   "I'm in a polyamorous relationship, which means there are three of us....Its me, obviously, Mark and Mason.... they are the ones that have been on my story a lot...." I opened my eyes and looked up at Mitch.

    We sat in silence for a minute, only for it to be broken by the beeping countdown of my laptop....

5....4....3....2....1....

     "And we're live!!" Mitch exclaimed pulling me out of my trance.

   As the live stream went on, I could only think of one thing: does Mitch hate me now?

   I was starting to feel extremely anxious and I knew I had to get out of there for a minute...

    "You entertain the kids while I grab my coffee," I said suddenly getting up and walking across the room.

    I let out a deep breath leaning on the counter before pouring my coffee.

   "What's your starbucks- Discuss polyamory?" I heard immediately tensing up so much I spilled some coffee, burning myself. I muttered curses under my breath before cleaning up the mess.

    The rest of the livestream went fairly smooth, considering how out of it I really was. After the live stream I flopped onto my bed opening my messages from my boys.

Marky: Hey, cutie, how'd it go? You seemed a little out of it during the livestream

Me: honestly, i dont know....we didn't get a chance to actually talk about it but i think he might hate me...

Mase: honey, i doubt that, why dont you try to talk to him about it...i will call you as soon as i get home from work and we will talk about it, i love you boys💕

Marky: we can all skype after work, i love you both so so much, hope you both have great days, and Scotty, babe i know he doesnt hate you, just talk to him like Mason said...he's your bestfriend honey...

Me: I love you boys too, have good days at work and fine, I will go talk to him, we will definitely skype later💕

   "Mitchy? Do you hate me?" I ask, looking over at him.

   "Of course not, Scotty. But, I do have to meet these boys and make sure they treat you good...."

   "Yes, mom." I smiled looking over at him, "Speaking of boys...tell me about this Beau fella."

   "Noooooo," he blushed rolling over on his bed to cover his face.

   "Come onnnn.....I told you about my boys, now tell me about yours....."

_________________________________________

O

kay, so i hope you enjoyed this trash....i havent written in awhile and i was feeling anxious so i wrote this to calm down but i want to start writing these on a regular basis.

Do you guys want me to also write Meau(Mitch and Beau) oneshots here???

Or make a separate book???