00|| 1/10

hi harry,

i'm going away for awhile and it's not your fault. i need to leave because i am a mess. (even though i hate messes.) but it's been a long time coming and this mess is too big to clean up.

i'm going to miss you a lot.

i'm going to miss your green eyes and your smile and how they brightened up the darkest of my days.

i'm going to miss your laugh. it was my second most favourite thing to listen to. (your singing is my favourite) and i'm just going to miss you a lot.

i'm actually going to miss breaking your pencils to get your attention. i hope you'll miss that too.

and when i'm gone i don't want you to wait for me to come back because i won't be coming back. (please don't wait for me to come back)

also, please don't cry because that's one of the things i hate. when you cry. it makes me cry.

i love you, harry. i love you so, so, so much. you gave me happiness and i don't think i gave you that, so that's why i'm going away.

they're going to tell you it was an accident. but once you find this, you'll know it wasn't.

please don't show this to anyone else. it's for me and you. you and i.

it can be our little secret.

i love you, harry.

-your little dark cloud, avery. xoxo

ps; there are about 9 more of these and it's your job to find them. i love you.

haha idk where this story is going to so bear with me. um i hope u enjoy this??