02 1/2

may 3rd.

i cried yesterday. and i cried today too. i don't know what happened, honestly. yesterday and today, i was, well, as your therapists would say "making slow progress" but i don't know what happened.

it could be because i saw that girl, sophia, again. (you're probably wondering who she is) i'm sorry i didn't write to you yesterday but i couldn't even form a coherent sentence when i was asked how my day was.

i was a mess. and i broke a pencil(or two), again, and again, and again.

i shouldn't tell you about that. i'll tell you about sophia, instead. though, i have nothing to say because the first time i met her she came to me. (she was the knock at the door) and she did a lot of things that you did. like; pacing back and forth; chewing on your bottom lip; nail biting. she also looked like you. a lot and it was scary. but don't worry, you're far more stunning than she.

she, sophia, invited me to coffee for tomorrow. i said okay because that's what mark told me to do. he said it's what you would have wanted. (is that? i'm sorry if it wasn't) and so i said yes. and she gave me her number. it was sort of messy though, because she's left handed. not right handed like you are.

harry paused on writing because his fingers were starting to cramp. and he was becoming hungrier. but he had no food in his fridge or pantry, everything he had stored was all gone.

he groaned because that meant he'd have to go down to the supermarket. that also meant he'd have to see people that knew avery, which also meant a lot more condolences. he didn't want that.

in all honesty, harry was getting sort of tired hearing people who didn't really know avery like he did, or her family did, say things like "avery was such a nice girl. always smiling and laughing." or "i'm sorry about avery." he was just tired of it. but he was too nice to reply with a sarcastic or crude comment. so he'd say the same words he's become accustomed to, "she was indeed." and "thank you very much." and they'd carry on with their day, and so would he.

harry had to carry on with today, so he had to leave his house and go to the supermarket for food.

he basically dragged himself to the market.