2. Trip To The Beach - Tsubaki

You work in a building with Azusa and Tsubaki. You had a major crush on Tsubaki.

Tsubaki was your best friend and you didn't want to mess up your relationship.

You already could tell he was in love with his step-sister. Because you were walking home when you saw him kiss her.

You cried all night. That morning, you got to work, but the parking lot was empty.

Confused You walk to the door seeing a note:

Dear Y/N,

Today is Beach Day! I know you were going to forget cause your a workaholic! 😑 So come down to the beach to see Tsubaki without a shirt. See ya later!😏😍👙

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Jennifer is your boss. You sigh and drive home and change into your f/c bikini.

When you get to the beach, you see your co-workers along the shore.

You walk to Tsubaki to say hello, but you see he invited his sister.

You stay distant since you don't want to have an awkward encounter.

Tsubaki walks up to you and you turn away.

"You've been ignoring me all morning.....wait are you jealous?" He gasps.

Your look up and blush. You say "N-No!"

Tsubaki chuckles." You are jealous! So that means you like me?"

You back away saying, "I'm sorry got to go."

You hurry and run into the water, but you hear splashes following close behind.

You stop when your hugged from your back.

"Y/N, like you a lot, will you be my girlfriend?" Your eyes widened.

"Yes!" You squeak. Tsubaki turns you around and kisses you,passionately and slowly.

You both part your lips. Stand there for while,until Tsubaki splashes you with water.

You glare at him and splash him back. You guys continue until it's a full on war. But, of course we knew Tsubaki was going to win anyway.

I am very proud of myself. I didn't give up! Thank you so much for reading.

Vote, follow and comment below any ideas you have or criticism. Not to harsh though I'm a very sensitive person.