6. Get To Together - Fuuto

You were a singer in the same industry as Fuuto Asahina. The company was having a get together, so everyone could get to know each other.

You would first go watch a movie and travel to the venue as a whole.

You guys are going to watch Avengers. You love the Avengers so much especially Tony Stark.

The way he is, is just to much.

But you do have a crush on a real person, Asahina Fuuto.

He's the most successful singer in the industry. Your still a trainee, but about to debut.

You get to the movie theater and the manager assigns you seats. You were so glad, you would watch it in 3D and in the middle.

The only problem was that you had to sit next to Fuuto. Which made you really nervous.

As the movie starts you gaze with astonishment while watching the amazing effects.

While the movie everytime Iron Man would appear you would smile or giggle to your at how handsome he is.

You heard a few grunting noises as if in annoyance. You'll be quiet for a few seconds then accidentally let a giggle slip.

You are so distracted by the movie you don't notice Fuuto getting so close to you until, you feel soft lips on yours.

You open your eyes and see Fuuto's closed eyes. He kisses you deeply, licking your lips.

You break the kiss and look away. Terribly embarrassed for what he just did.

"So do you like me?, because I've been hearing around the agency that you have a crush on me." Fuuto questions.

"Well...., I" You look up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Yes or no" he sings.

"Yes I do. A lot actually." You blush at words, never expecting to hear them.

"Then don't fangirl over guys in front of me. It makes me so mad, that I feel I should punish you."Fuuto smirks.

................................................................

Here you go. A lot of you want Fuuto.
😉😉😉😉😉