Gone

i was on the tour bus when Tyler came on. "Hey Tyler do you know where Brian is?" we've been on the road for a month now and my part of the tour was done but they have a very long run til' there finished and then we start our tour which i don't come in til' after Christmas. "He's out talking to some girl out there." All the sudden Halley opened the door and looked at me and nodded. She knew everything because she was my best girl- friend so i was scared. We walked out and i saw them. "Jake she's just my touring partner ok. She's just a girl. Brittany is just a girl. She's a girl who acting like someone that she's not. she's fake." i started crying and ran to the bus. i locked the backroom door and cried. Tyler was banging on the door but i ignored him. i looked at Stone and nodded. "I'm sorry buddy. i gotta go." I grabbed my bags and my keys and when i heard the tour bus door close and Tyler walking away i left. but not without leaving a note.

Halley's POV

             I was walking after Brittany after i left her alone for 5 minutes and i bumped into Tyler. "Hey where's Britt?" he looked mad. "She's on the bus and she's balling her eyes out i tried asking her what was wrong but she locked herself in the back room. why what's wrong?" I balled my fists up and walked towards Brian who was just looking at his phone. i took it from him and right hooked him. "OW what was that for?" "She doesn't matter huh? she's just a girl? who's acting fake? not her? you do realize she heard it right? she's acting this way because she wants to be perfect for them and for you and Tyler! now she's on that bus Crying her ass off and who knows what else because of you. how could you do this. you two were engaged!" he didn't listen to the rest as he ran towards the bus and me and Tyler waited before running after him. we got on the bus and heard sobs but it wasn't Brittany. it was Brian. he held a note in his hand and by his face i could tell what it read. i ran to the back and she was gone. she left. it was his fault.