Party!

"Goodnight Seattle!" i had just got done doing my session on Luke's tour that me, Brian and Tyler are on as the side acts but we were done and it was Luke's turn. I got to me dressing room and Brian was there. "Hey." i went up to him and kissed him. yes we were together but we have kept it a secret. it was getting close to my birthday and i would be turning 19. i was with the love of my life and life couldn't be getting any better. "Hey. that was a good song you did last." i laughed it was the song i wrote about me when i was in highschool. it was a fun one to write and to sing. "Yeah well ya know." he laughed. "That i do know." i got a water bottle and chugged it. "Damn Britt you were thirsty weren't you?" that was my nickname. "Yup." "Guess what day it is?" i looked at him. "Friday?" "The?" "13?" Brian laughed. "Britt it's your early birthday." "No i have a week til my birthday." Brian turned on his phone and it said April 23 on it. Tomorrow is my birthday. "I knew that." he laughed. "yeah well. we're taking you out so if we don't want to get harassed we better go now." "But i'm not dressed." "Yes you are. you look fine and smell perfect even with you doing an hour and half session. Luke will be there in a half an hour. let's go." we got in the uber and they said outback. "really?" he laughed. "Yup." Brian leaned over. "My day with you is tomorrow." i nodded. we had a week til we had to go back on tour and it was kinda good to have a break. we were going back to Nashville as Tyler and Halley. yup they're together, go to Georgia. this was gonna be a fun night.