Say yes

we were at our house in Nashville and it was getting crowded as Halley had moved in and the band moved in to. we had added on to it and we want to sell it the realtor said if we did sell if it would be for 6.4 million. it was awesome but we didn't know if we wanted to move. me and Brian would get the money since it's our names on the house. I could see the house getting emptier when me and Brian arrived last night but i didn't really know if it was just me being tired. i woke up and got dressed and when i got to the kitchen i smelt Bacon and smiled. I wrapped my arms around the back of him and smiled. "Good mourning baby." he turned around and kissed my forehead. "Good mourning princess and happy birthday." i smiled. "So what's the plan for today?" he sat next to me and we ate. "Now that's a surprise. and you dressed perfectly for what we're gonna do." i smiled and we ate.

          The surprise ended up just being us going on a hike at one of our favorite spots with Stone which i loved doing. we got to the top and i just giggled. "Remember the first time we came up here." he laughed. "Yeah. it was where we had our first kiss. Hey Brittany." i turned to him and he took my hands in his. "Brittany i've loved you ever since i laid my eyes on you. i can't imagine my life without you so. this is what i'm doing." he got down on one knee. "Brittany Rose Matthews will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" "Yes." he smiled and put the ring on my finger and kissed me.

              It was time to go out for dinner and i had kicked Brian out because he said we were going somewhere expansive so i wanted to look my best so i kicked him out of our room

              It was time to go out for dinner and i had kicked Brian out because he said we were going somewhere expansive so i wanted to look my best so i kicked him out of our room. i giggled at the jokes he was making outside the doors. "Oh shush. i want to look good and i'm almost finished. go on the couch and jerk off." he laughed and went on the couch i assume. I put my contacts in and look myself in the mirror. this was it.

             I smiled and went down the stairs

             I smiled and went down the stairs. I looked for him but i couldn't find him. i went outside and saw him standing next to a brand new Chevy truck. "Brian. what is this?" he tossed me the keys. "You needed a car and i have a jeep so i think you need a truck to match it." i went to him and kissed him. "Thank you." "Happy birthday baby girl." We heard Stone bark and then Brian swung me around and moved out of the way as he jumped in mud. "AW Stone! your gonna get daddy in trouble but he's in charge tonight." he looked at me. "I am?" "Yup." i went to his ear and smirked. "I've been a very bad girl on her birthday." he grabbed my ass. "I can't wait til' we get home from dinner." i smirked