Together?

Previously~

"Asuna,Will you be with me?" kirito said and I nodded my head smiling.

"Really?" he asked to be sure and giggled before nodding my head again.

He smiled from ear to ear as he stood up and took me in his arms and swung me around.

"This is awesome. I'm so happy." he said and nuzzled his face into my neck and I held him tightly. I giggled and closed my eyes. I would finally be loved and have someone also love me back.

We sat back down in front of the fire and I leaned my head on his shoulder. normally I wouldn't want to jump into a relationship so suddenly but I actually love him. I never understood what I felt before but now that I do I want to be with kirito for the rest of our lives.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling by the fire. I was tired by dawn but I pushed my tiredness aside just to be with kirito.

we discussed how we could get a place together. I told him it may be a little too soon for that but he said if I don't want to go home then I don't have to if we had a home out here. I thought about how I would be away from the royal life and be a normal girl so I nodded after a few minutes of persuasion.

He said that there we multiple log homes we could buy out in the forest and we could get one once he had saved enough money. but for now we would have to make camps or stay in local towns, I didn't mind however since I would still be with him.

We went to town nearby to find some jobs that were available for a good  amount of money ( Yes Fairy tail reference)

  we found one that was wasn't dangerous and still had a good reward. just your average farm job for a good price.  it mostly consisted of feeding animals and tending crops to help a farmer who had gotten injured and cant do much so we decided to do it.

Once we arrived at the farm, it was a peaceful place with mountain's surrounding it. a large barn and small farm house sat near a large field full of crops.

We rode towards the house where a hitching post was available so we could tie up our horses. I patted Diablo on the muzzle and walked beside kirito towards the door.

Kirito knocked and an old woman came to the door. She looked to be in her 70's and has short gray hair and wore a lovely flower printed dress.

" Hello, are you the workers who were sent to help out?" She asked and kirito nodded

" Yes mam we seen your job ad and decided to help. " he said and she nodded leading us towards the barn.

" you can keep your horses in the barn, but be sure to clean up after them. The first thing that needs to be Done is for you to feed the animals. " she informed us.

She showed us where the feed was and what feed was for what animal and she said she would come back to check on us later.

We led our horses to the barn and unsaddling them. There wasn't a saddle rack so we just set them on a long stretch of wood and let out horses feed on the hay.

We went our separate ways so we could feed all the animals in a short time and met up back at the barn, by the time we were done we were sweating a storm and were exhausted to the point where when we had a chance to sat down it was more of a flop to the ground.

The old lady kindly brought us some dinner which was a small piece or bread and some stew. It was delicious nonetheless.

She told us if we wanted to bathe we would have too In the barn in the large tub like structure which you just filled with water.

Although there was no privacy this way I guess it was fine, as I showered however kirito left the barn until I was finished. Respecting that I didn't want to be nude in front
Of him yet. I blushed at the thought.

It was dark by the time we settled down to sleep, we slept in the barn ( of course ) it wasn't to bad since we had a roof over our heads and a nice comfy hay bed.

It was a bit chilly that night a shivered slightly, we had our blankets but I was still cold.

I felt someone slide into the covers beside me and I blushed knowing it was kirito. His body heat provided just enough warmth for me to get comfortable and I smiled.

I rolled over to face him and he stared at me with his loving onyx eyes. I blushed and leaned in for a kiss. He deepened the kiss but I didn't object as long as we didn't go any further then this. He started feeling around places I don't feel comfortable so I pulled away and blushed.

" Sorry, I got to carried away" he chuckled and looked away in embarrassment. I leaned up and gave him another kiss and he smiled at me.

We drifted off to sleep to the sound of each other's slow breathing.

~
So
How was it? Good? Bad?
I'm really trying hard with this story and I know the last chapter was a little to forward but this Is basically just a small story but I will edit it in the future and make it better.

Thank you for reading!
~Howl🐾⚔️

In Love With The Swordsman जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें