Chapter 2

"OI GUK! LOOK!" Hoseok screeched running inside the small Neat Cafe and basically flying to the table where I am seated at.

"Hyung your too loud! People are staring" Hoseok-hyung is the type to draw attention with or without making noise.

Hoseok-hyung sat down while waving me off shaking his head. "Nonsense! Now look!" He forced his phone in my face. "A worker here is taking pictures of you."

I took the phone out his hand and looked at the not even 40mins old picture. Tapping his profile I scroll through it. "This isn't the only time he or she's done it either. Now just to find them" Hoseok said taking his phone back from me.

"What are you doing hyung?" I asked. He's typing pretty hard on his phone he might break a nail "Hyung-"

"There" he sat his phone down and not to long after a 'ding' was heard from somewhere in the cafe.

Our attention was brought to the phone on the counter. A female worker soon went to it and pick it up. "JIMIN YOUR PHONE JUST DINGED"

Her voice carried through the cafe. A small guy with fluffy blonde hair came from the door on the side of the counter. He whispered a small Thank You and took his phone. 

Looking at his phone he turned a deep red and looked around the cafe until his eyes landed on us. I smiled but he ran in the back.

It was definitely him who takes the pictures of me.

"Hyung what did you say! Did you text him something weird!"

"Aniya! He's just a nervous kid I think." He said, but It didn't move me "Listen I didn't text him. Look" He showed me his recent insta chats and He was right just hyung was at the top. "Just Namjoon. Now let's order" He picked up his menu smiling.

____
Really slow updates but I'll pick up the pace.

약속해요!!🤞🏼

Long chaps slow updates or short chaps regular updates?🤷🏼