meet and greet

JAY

Walking down the empty sheets I see a boy leaning on a wall. Curious I went towards him and he looks at me. "Hey are big-time wanna see a magic trick~" out of instinct i punch him in the balls. "OH- OW SHIT!" he held them and fell to the floor i looked at him. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He yelled "WELL IT'S INSTINCT! WHEN SOME BOY ASKED ME TO SEE A MAGIC TRICK OF COURSE IN GONNA DO WHAT  GOT TO DO!" I yelled in defense " I MENT A REAL MAGIC TRICK!!!!!! " he yelled and pulled out a stick them it turns into flowers. "Oh....I'm y/n..." " im..Jay..." He groans in pain still clenching his balls

Jude

"HEY! HEY Y/N!" I looked back to see Nick "Oh hi nick!" I waved slightly "wanna come to my house? I'm sister is throwing a party" he said I think and nod. "Sure! When is it?" " 8:00" ( i didn't know when) "ok we ya then budz!" Then I walk away.
-skip to party-
Walking in I see people left and right drinking dancing or making out. Sighing I see a drunk nick in the kitchen walking over he looks and me and a huge grin is painted on his face. "Hey!..y-*hic* y/n! What's *hic* shaking!" " Nick your drunk.. " "*hic* no I'm not!" Her said " now! *hic* get me some more booze!....*hic* please" I giggled and go to the cabinet and open it to reveal Jack heaving it another hang grabbed mine "you drink jack?" I nodded " me and nick. Well Nick is drunk he don't know." He chuckled "yeah that's my brother..you His girl- NO HE'LL NO! We are just friends" he laughed "good" sent.. I'm jude. " "I'm y/n" "well y/n I'll catch ya later." He said winking and walking away.

Nick

This party was really help people where drunk left and right I sat down in the living room and a short guy made his way towards me "hey! *hic* I'm Nick" "y/n" he sat next to me and we spoke about how messed up life is.

Andrew

"Lets dance!" Jade said softly staging me to the dance floor. She started dancing weird trying to be funny and I did to. Till the slow dance came in some guy grabbed me and danced " I'm sorry miss I'm Andrew and I'm hiding from my friend " I laughed "ok I'm y/n" we danced and talk Andrew didn't even notice his friend passed out. I look over to see a drunk jade dancing with a bottle of corona. Confused i look away slowly only to hear boots and holders. As me and Andrew look over we see jade making out with the bottle. "she your friend?" He asked slowly I nod. " Yes....... "

|                                                                                                             |
SO THAT SUCKED BALLS......BUT YA KNOW I'M BOARD AND NEVER SEE THIS SO YA..

*STILL DANCING WITH BOTTLE*

*EVERY ONE LOOKS AT ME CONFUSED*

ANDREW: UH JADE YOU OK?

ME: NODS SMIRKING

*EVERYONE RUNS.*

*RUNS AFTER THEM STOPS AND LOOKS AT THE CAMERA.*

DOES..DOES YOU THINK I'M DRUNK? I'M NOT DRINK YOUR DRUNK...*SMIRKS AND GETS CLOSE* I SEE YOU I SEE YOU-*FALLS ON THE FLOOR PASSED OUT*

CONNIE: ....WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER DRINK....