08; Sleepover

SOHYE'S P.O.V.

After asking  my mom to bring our food downstairs, I ran down to join the other members, who have already made themselves at home.

"Before we start talking and all, I have 6 air mattresses, each one can fit 2 people. One person can sleep alone. How do you guys wanna split up?" I ask.

"I'll share a mattress with Sohye," Chaeyeon says while on her phone.

Hehe ^^ Chaeyeon unnie's really nice, pairing with me. Usually I'm alone... ^~^

"Then I wanna share with Yoojung unnie!" Somi yells. Yoojung gives her a thumbs-up.

"I'll go with Kyulkyung," Sejeong unnie says.

"I'm fine sleeping alone," Yeonjung announces.

"Then I'll go with Nayoung unnie." Chungha unnie says.

"And I'll go with Doyeon!" Mina says happily, hugging Doyeon.

"Okay, so it's decided." Nayoung unnie says. "Everyone go change into your pajamas now, before you all get too lazy to."

"There's only one bathroom..." I mumble. Somehow, Chaeyeon unnie hears me.

"Then, let's go in by who you're sleeping with. Yeonjung-ah, you go first." Chaeyeon unnie says.

"Mkay!" Yeonjung replies, marching to the bathroom.

I look through my bag for my pajamas and toiletries. Chaeyeon unnie joins me and puts her bag beside mine.

"You've gotten quieter, Sohye-ah," Chaeyeon unnie says worriedly. "Seriously, did something happen after our I.O.I. days?"

I sigh.
"No, unnie."

She looks at me, concerned, but drops the subject nonetheless.
"Mkay, if you say so... But I'm always here to listen." She says, patting my head before standing up.

Man...

Just then, Yeonjung bursts out of the bathroom in cute blue pyjamas.
"I'm done!"

"Yeonjung-ah, pick the next pair to go in," Nayoung unnie calls out.

"Hm. Then..." Yeonjung looks around at all of us.
"Sejeong unnie and Kyulkyung." She says. "You two can go next."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEJEONG'S P.O.V.

Ayeeee. We get to use the bathroom next. Kyulkyung and I head to the bathroom together to change.

Well, damn. It's much smaller than I expected.
Sigh.

We just stand awkwardly, staring at each other.

...

"Turn to face the wall?" Kyulkyung suggests.

"Yeah. Let's do that," I reply.

Kyulkyung turns to face the wall, as I face the opposite direction of her.
Unfortunately...
The opposite direction of the wall Kyulkyung is facing is a mirror.
Honestly, I might as well just turn around and stare at her. It's the same thing. But for Kyulkyung's sake, I stay facing the opposite direction, averting my eyes to the blank wall beside the mirror.

Aw... Why's she so skinny. Those proportions just put me to shame.

I internally slap myself for the second time today. Get a grip, Sejeong. You'll get arrested at this rate.