chapter 1

Today Denki Kaminari sat closer to Mina. He usually was very, very, close to Kirishima, but now it felt too..awkward for him. Kirishima probably didn't even that notice anything was wrong, that there was tension between them. Kaminari jumped up and broke the silence, all (bored) eyes of the "squad" glanced up at him, "Hey guys.." he tried desperately to sound fine, he didn't want them to notice something was up. "I'm uh... Gonna head out, uh - study and junk." He half-smiled - he never studies, they were gonna know he was lying-shit! Shit!

"Jeez Kaminari, if you're gonna go masturbate just tell us," Bakugou spit out. Things like that were a signal he liked you... It was like laughing for Bakugou.

"Ha-ha, yeah so... Bye." He backed away and ran off to his dorm. The new dorm system was nice, to be honest. He liked spending time with his friends, he liked the school, in general, to be honest, but the time away from everyone wasn't necessarily bad. Especially right then. But maybe spending time away from the squad would help his "feeeeelings". But that was for later...or maybe dinner. Yeah, probably dinner.

Denki looked around his room as he entered - he picked up random things, each with the same exact thought: "Damn, it IS janky," he set down the cheetah print stapler, "I need new shit." He flopped on his surprisingly soft bed, which was almost seducing him to sleep. Maybe... maybe a nap would take his mind off everything...