Soft Spot

Your POV
I get woken up by loud banging on the door. I growl and get up, I open the door to reveal Jeff. Jeff looks at me, his gaze soft, then going back to a cold glare. "Breakfast is ready, puppy." He says, teasing me. I smirk at the nickname. "Ok, Joker. Let me get ready." I say back. He growls and pounces at me. I slam the door on his face and lock it. He slams into the door and I laugh. "I'll fucking get you, asshole!" He yells at me, stomping away. I laugh and dress myself.

I pull up my boot and stand up from off of my bed

I pull up my boot and stand up from off of my bed. I pull on my glove and walk out. I see Jeff at the end of hall by the stairs, holding his knife. I smirk and pull out my daggers. "Took you long enough." He says hiding his knife. I smirk and nod. We walk down the stairs then he pulls out his knife and puts it to my neck. I swiftly pull out my dagger and put it to his neck also. "Bite me." I say smirking smugly. He growls and digs the knife into my neck, I do the same. We both hiss, blood running down both of our necks. We look into each other's eyes with hatred. He scoffs. "God damnit..." He curses. He then grabs my jaw harshly and kisses me. I look at him in shock. He pulls away aggressively and storms away. I continue to look at him in shock. I touch my lips, the feeling of his lips against mine still there. I blush madly. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I sit down at the table next to Daichi and Tsuki. "Morning Toxic!" Daichi says happily. I smile at him. "Morning Daichi." Tsuki smiles at me and continues to eat her toast. "Blood!" A Little kid yells. I turn around and see Sally running to my chair. I smile slightly. "Hey Sally!" She sits in my lap and hugs me. "You came back! I knew you wouldn't come back!" She says excitedly. I smile. "Blood!" More little kids yell. I turn around and see Jackson and Lilly. "Hey Jackson and Lilly!" I say. Jackson smiles and blushes. "Hey Blood. I missed ya." He says. I look at him with shock. "Jeez you grew!" I say shocked. Jackson laughs.

Jackson^^^

Jackson^^^

Lilly comes up to me and hugs me.

Lilly^^^

"Hey Lilly! You've gotten so big!" I say laughing. Lilly looks at me and smiles widely. "I'm happy your back!" She yells happily. I giggle. Jackson hugs me lightly and pulls away. "Come on Sally and Lilly, we gotta go eat." Jackson says, walking to their chairs. They wave at me and follow him. I smile. "They're so grown...." I say. 'Yeah, you could've seen them grow, but nooo you had to leave.' The voice in my head says. 'Screw off JW.' I say back to it. The voice doesn't say anything. Jeff walks in and sits down. He grabs an apple and bites it aggressively. "Jesus Jeff, who pissed in your Cheerios?" BEN says laughing. Jeff glares at him. "We ran out of Cheerios months ago you fucking elf!" He yells, BEN glares at him and smirks.

Yeah"Oh, is it because Blood didn't kiss you back on the stairs? Yeah I saw that, at least you shot your shot." BEN teases him. I blush madly and cover my face. Everyone looks at me, their faces painted with different emotions. "Is that true?" Daichi asks. I nod slowly. Everyone starts laughing. Jeff stands up swiftly, sending the chair backwards and flying. He stabs BEN's arm with his knife and storms out of the dining room. "Everyone calm down! Enough!" Slenderman yells. Everyone calms down, a few giggles staying.

"Jeff!" I call after him, running out of the room. I look around and see a white hoodie going up the stairs. "Jeff! Wait!" I call after him, racing up the stairs. He goes faster. I follow him to his room. He enters his room and slams the door in my face. "Jeff come on! Don't let that stupid elf get to you!" I say, putting my hand up to the door. "L-like you care!" His voice cracks. I sigh. "Jeff, open the door." I order him. He says nothing. "Jeff if you don't open this door I will break it down." I say coldly. Still nothing. "Ok here I come!" I yell. The door opens, revealing Jeff with tears running down his face. "What?!" He yells. I look at him with soft eyes.

We both lock eyes. His cold blue eyes yet still soft, my (e/c) soft glare. I hug him tightly. His breathing shifts, he tenses up. He hugs me back, tighter than any other time he hugged me. He sobs into my hair. I rub his back, shushing him. "Shhh. It's ok, Jeff...." I say softly, he continues to sob.

I pull away and pull him into his room. "I'm guessing you don't want anyone to see you like this." I smile softly looking into his eyes.

I can see now. He was broken. He is broken. My eyes tear up realizing this. Jeff hugs me tightly, I hug back tightly. We both sit on his bed. Just holding each other, for each other. I sob, staining his white hoodie with my tears. "I'm sorry for crying like a pussy..." Jeff says with a groggy voice. I shake my head. "It's okay, Jeff. I don't mind." I say smiling. We pull away and look into each other's eyes. I grab his cheek, he grabs mine. We both closer to each other. Our lips just millimeters apart.

Then it happens.

Our lips meet. Fireworks going off in my body. We both kiss each other passionately.

After a few seconds we pull away. A string of saliva leaving our mouths. We both laugh. "I never wanted to admit this but.....I missed you Blood..." Jeff says smiling softly at me, I smile back. "Deep down, I still had a soft spot for you, Jeff."

AWWWWwwWwWwwwWw ain't that sweet? Lmao anyway yeah I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, I'll see you in the next chapter, BAIII!