Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 12

Start from the beginning

I swallowed. "Oh cool" I said absentmindedly.

"Do you think you'll come?" he asked hopefully.

"No" I admitted, making him laugh.

"Well if you change your mind, I'm the house at the end of Dark Avenue"

Yes, yes you certainly are, I agreed with him in thoughts. Maybe I should go.. There'd no doubt be drugs at this party.. And they were supposed to make you happy. Maybe if I smoked a little pot I'd forget about Kelso and Tristan.

"M'kay" I murmured. He smiled, stood up, and walked away.

***********************

I haven't eaten hardly anything all week. that's not good for someone as skinny as me. By Friday I felt light headed. And no, by the way, I haven't been doing my art club sessions. I didn't want to see Tristan. Him and Marco were officially dating, and I hoped they were miserable together.

Stumbling along the sidewalk I made my way home. The sun was to hot today, making my head pound. My stomach rumbled, but I'd stopped feeling hungry half way through Wednesday. Now I just felt sick. Suddenly, my legs weren't working right.

I stumbled a little bit onto the bed of the sidewalk and collapsed. I dry heaved, but there was no food to throw up. I was very unhappy. I felt a sharp pain in my eye's, so I squeezed them shut. They refused to open again. I heard footsteps approaching me..

*Tristan's POV*

Jessie was depressed. I knew he was. He'd been coming to school wearing random shit he must have found lying around his bedroom. He took awful care of his hair. And he seemed to stumble around in a daze. Where was the cute little blondy I'd been falling for?

I think I must have broke his heart. But I couldn't help it. He'd broken mine. How could he do that to me? just leave me, simply because his brother had demanded it. His brother, that by the way, better not come near me or I'll beat the shit out of him.

This was all going through my head for the millionth time as I walked home. I rounded a corner and.. Speak of the devil. Jessie seemed to be stumbling around in a drunken daze about a mile ahead of me. Suddenly he collapsed and appeared to be puking. Horrified, I broke into a run towards him.

By the time I got there, his body had shut down. For a panicked moment, I though he was dead. But then I saw his chest rise and fall as he breathed. Relive so intense it overrode everything else flooded me. Oh thank god he was okay!

On second glance though, he wasn't so okay. He had poor coloring with almost a bluish tint. There were heavy bags under his eye's, as dark and colourful as if someone had smudged pastels there. Also. .he seemed somehow impossibly small. Even smaller then before.

I sighed.. "Jessie, what are you doing to yourself?" I asked his sleeping form. Of course I got no reply. I knew I had to pick him up and take him to his house, but I didn't want to touch him. It would remind me how much I liked him, which I didn't want.

Yes, I was dating Marco now. I didn't like him very much. He was a crappy kisser, not half as cute in looks or attitude as Jessie, and talked non stop. But Vanessa had told me to give him a chance. She claimed it would help me get over the Jessie thing.

It didn't really. But I was happy that I'd done it for one reason-it pissed Jessie off. He deserved to be pissed off to, because I certainly was. Yes I was hurt. Yes I missed him. But I was also furious with him. I thought maybe I'd be able to get him out of the closet. Apparently not.