Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 3

Jess's POV*

Brushing you teeth sucks when you hate the taste of mint. No, really it does. Like, take the worst possible taste you know, and imagine having to use that to scrub every last surface of your mouth for hygiene ,Bleh. I looked at myself in the mirror, my face covered in the bubbles from brushing my teeth.

I bared my teeth at myself, which were covered in blue tinted suds, then I spit into the sink. I splashed my face with the cool water, and took a mouthful of the water to, trying to clear my mouth of the awful mint taste. A knock on the door sent me jumping.

"Jess!" my younger brother complained "Hurry up, what are you doing in there?"

"Brushing my teeth" I called back to the nosy fourteen year old. Kelso.

His twin joined him at the door, knocking and complaining.

"Shut up!" I ordered. "Kelso! Kelsey! For every time you whine I'm just going to go slower!"

They shut up. For about three minute's. "Jessie" Kelsey complained, drawing out my name so it was more like 'Jeeeeessssssssie' "Your not a girl or a fag, it shouldn't take you this long to get ready for school"

I laughed "Actually I am" I muttered under my breath, and opened the door. Kelso eagerly lunged forward to the bathroom, but I caught the collar of his shirt, and motioned to Kelsey "Ladies' first" I told Kelso, who spluttered. "B-but you went before both of us!" he howled. Not really a howl, just a long low and annoying whine.

"Respect your elders" I ordered, smacking him lightly on the back of his head.

"Gah! I'm using the F'ing yard then!" he announced, fuming.

I laughed and ruffled his hair "Good boy" he gave me a dirty look and hurried off own the hall. I wonder if he'd actually pee outside. I wouldn't put it past Kelso.

I waltzed off to my room. What to wear what to wear. Skinny jeans, the gayer side of me begged. No, I told him. He was displeased and disappointed by this, which I ignored. How bout... normal blue jeans, a white wife beater and that gray black and dark purple jacket mom bought me?

No wait, black jeans. Dammit, being closet gay was hard. The only black jeans you have are skinny jeans Jess, I told myself. Hmm. Finally I settled on my first choice, A wife beater, blue jeans (only a tiny bit tight) and the jacket.

I looked at the eye liner I'd stolen from Kelsey's room. I wonder how I'd look? Gay. I answered myself admittedly. Okay, okay. No eyeliner. With that final discussion made I ran a hand threw my hair, and went down stairs. Kelso was just coming in from outside.

I laughed as he brushed past me, staring daggers. Entering the Kitchen, I saw my mom all ready for work, fumbling through a messy brief case. My mom had the family look. Blond hair blue eye's. there wasn't a member of our family without those traits. They just varied.

Example, my hair was pale gold, well my mom's hair was the color of beach sand with darker highlights. My eye's were baby blue, hers were the blue of the sky at night. A very very deep dark blue. She looked up at me as I walked into the room.

"Jess honey, you need to come home from school earlier then normal today. I know you and your art club are painting the backgrounds for the school play and making the props, but I need you home early. Your father won't take Ryan and I have to be at work."

I gave her a ruffled look. I knew my mom was over stressed, after having four children followed by a divorce was rough, but I really didn't want to look after my nine year old brother. I loved doing art, and I was the clubs best painter.