Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 6

*Tristan's POV*

I was disappointed. Jessie, the little nuisance that he was, had changed back into the pants he'd worn yesterday. I hadn't even got a good look at his but! My imagination did a pretty good supplying me with a picture though.

As we sat at their(their as in Vanessa and Jessie) little lunch table, I stared boredly off into the distance. It wasn't as crowed as it had been yesterday. The strangely pretty red head was at a poetry recital or something, and the semi-cute party boy had a football tryout.

That left four of us: My sister, me, Jessie, and the bookworm. My sister and me sat on one side of the bench, Jessie and Evan on the other. I was fairly certain Jessie had sat across from Vanessa on purpose, and Evan seemed grateful.

I didn't necessarily blame him. Vanessa was coming on to him pretty strong and he seemed even shyer then Jessie. Speaking of Jessie, once again, I looked over at him. He seemed lost in his own world as he rested his head on the picnic table.

"So... know what's strange?" Vanessa asked.

No one dared to ask, because Vanessa was probably going to say something smart ass and none of us wanted it directed at us.

"There's like, six people in our group now. And if you wrote our name's down it would seem like we were all dating each other. I mean think about it...there's Jessie and Tristan, Abby and Devon, Evan and me.." she trailed off, fluttering her eyelashes at Evan.

He looked scared, and swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing.

"Ahem" Jessie protested.

"What?" Vanessa grumbled, reluctantly turning from Evans flustered face.

"You put two guys together" he pointed out.

She sighed like he was missing something completely obvious. "Jessie, Jessie, Jessie. Think about it. I said if we put our name's down on paper. And Jessie is a girls name, so it's alright to put it next to Tristan."

Jessie's eyebrows shot up, then furrowed down. He glared at her, once again, attempting to look pissed off. "Ouch!" Vanessa whined, after Jessie stomped on her foot.

Me and Evan couldn't take it any longer. We started laughing frantically. Jessie shot us dirty looks to, which made us laugh more. When the laughing started to die down, Evan tried to apologize.

"Sorry, Jess" He hiccupped "It was just really funny"

He grumbled under his breath. Vanessa looked offended. "I don't get why it's so funny.. It make's since. Jessie, Jessica. Same thing, right?"

The rest of the lunch period was round after round of me and Evan laughing and Jessie fuming well Vanessa tried to get us to see her logic. She seemed determined to make a point out of it, and every once in a while when she thought me and Evan were to busy laughing, she'd give Jessie a wink, which he ignored.

Soon lunch was over. The day seemed to fly by, and next thing I knew I was in last period. It was luckily just a spare. I was trying to finish the last of my homework at a table alone when a boy walked up and sat down next to me.

"Hey" I could sense him grinning, though I hadn't looked up from the text book yet.

When I did look, my gaydar went off the charts. He was cute. Not as cute as Jessie, some distant part of me pouted. Who care's, I retorted. Jessie's so far in the closet he's finding Christmas presents. I grinned back at the brown haired cutie.

He was a senior to, his hair lightly messed up, his eye's a very distant brown. His eyebrows were taken care of, clearly waxed and plucked to perfection. He didn't flaunt his obvious gayness to much, just spoke in a slightly girly voice, nothing to high. He wore dark purple jeans and a stripped shirt with a dark vest overtop.