Chapter Ten

I'm still salty off chapter nine but imma update just because I love you guise.!

Also Cali already has a bae , she'll be in the next chapter.

Morgan's point of view

"Open the fucking door David!" I yelled banging on his apartment door.

"What bitch damn?!" He hollered swinging the door open. I shook my head I don't know what I ever saw in David small dick ass

"I'm pregnant." I stared at him hard watching his facial expression.

"Okay? What that gotta do wit me? Make that dumb ass nigga California think it's his baby I ain't got time fa no chile." He replied unfazed .

"No that's a messy bitch mov-" He cut me off.

"No what's a messy bitch move is yo hoe ass coming to my house wit dis bullshit you know you wasn't shit to me but a quick fuck na take ya ass on somewhere fa you wake my baby moms." And with that he shut the door in my face.

I shook my head, I had a great guy why'd i fuck it up?

I got in the Benz Cali gave me and went to the one place I know I would be accepted ; Kassidy's place.

.

.

.

Kassidy's point of view

Once I got in Kj's car I drove to Ashley's house to pick up my baby.

I saw they were in the yard having a picnic as I pulled into the driveway.

"Mommy!" Camille yelled running to me as I opened the car door.

"Hey baby." I scooped her up into my arms kissing her cheek.

"Hey Kassidy." Ms.Ashley spoke.

"Morning,"I smiled at her.

"Thanks for watching her."

"No problem I enjoy her company I get lonely round here." She sighed

"Well Diamond still lives here, right? And your son still comes over from time to time." I said placing Camille on my hip.

"Yeah they big headed asses come over Diamonds normally with her boyfriend and Kj well he's with you most of the time." She shrugged.

"Well how about we go out for a girls day?" I asked.

"Sure can we do it tomorrow though? I gotta get ready for a hot date." I couldn't help but laugh.

"How you lonely if you have a hot date?" I raised my eyebrow

"Girl somebody gotta keep me company during the day while I'm busy at night."

"Okay you know what I'm finna leave for I hear what you be doing during your busy nights." She laughed I'm being so serious though.

"Alright fine then ion want them images running thru ya young ass mind anyways." I laughed, Ashley is a mess.

"Did Kj pack her a bag?" I asked opening the back car door.

"Baby you good gon head and go home." Once I buckled Mille in her car seat , we headed home.

.

.

"Mommy whea' daddy?" Camille asked as I grabbed us a cup fruit out of the fridge.

"I dunno baby , I'll call him and ask though." I said walking into the living room with her following behind me.