Chapter Ninteen

Kassidy

"Kj." I called out picking Camille up from the floor. He stood in the doorway wearing a tux.

"Will you marry me?" He smiled walking all the way into the bedroom.

"Kj-" I paused trying to find the right words

"I love you dearly but I don't trust you yet." I answered.

He squinted his eyes.

"Soo that's a no?" He chuckled.

"Until I trust you yeah." I remarked.

"If you say no now I'm not gonna ask later on." He exclaimed.

"Lower your voice." I said

"Fuck lowering my voice! I went threw all this I bought this house that you wanted I asked you to marry me and I get no? That's bullshit." He hissed.

I sighed and laid Camille on the bed , I grabbed my phone out of my bra only for it to be snatched out of my hand.

"Do you not hear me talking to you!" He yelled.

"Kj quit yelling." I sighed holding my head.

Everything started to get dizzy.

"Kassidy!" He waved his hand in my face I held on to his shoulder.

The last thing I remember is before blacking out is Kj saying blood.

Ke'andre

"Shit." I mumbled as the doctors rushed her into the er.

"Kj what happened?!" Cali asked soon as he noticed me.

"I don't know we got into this argument and she fainted." I sighed.

"She started bleeding in her vagina." I mumbled plopping down in the hospital chairs

Next thing I know I'm being jacked up by the shirt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Cali yelled in my face.

"If I lose my niece or nephew over you and your bullshit imma fucking kill you I'm not kidding. Why the fuck couldn't you just man up and quit being so damn stupid!" He yelled.

He let my shirt go and mugged me before walking off.

Ten minutes later everyone else arrived asking questions.

I didn't speak to nobody I just waited for the doctors to come explain everything to us.

Soon a doctor came out.

"Family for Kassidy Jones." I stood up and approached the doctor as everyone crowded around me.

"I have bad news." He stated.

"The bad news is that the baby didn't make it , she was a stillborn also Kassidy lost a lot of blood having to push the baby out." He explained .

I sighed , all this my fault.

"So is she okay?" Cali asked.

"She's fine we'll just need to keep her over night to make sure she's going to be okay." He said.

"Can we go see her?" Mike questioned.

"It'd be best if you'd just wait til morning." He remarked.

"Alright thank you." Cali sighed the doctor nodded and walked off.

"I'm sorry Kj." My mom said walking up to me , I pushed her off.

"Watch her." I mumbled passing her a sleeping Camille.

I walked out the hospital and ran to my car. I broke down slobbering and all.

"Why?" I cried banging my fist on the steering wheel.

"Ian mean for none this to happen." I sniffed.

"Aye open the door." Mike knocked on the window. I sniffed and unlocked the door.

"Mike do I honestly not deserve her?" I asked glancing at him.

"I love you like a brother so imma be one hundred with you , you make dumb decisions you blow up outta proportion about shit a lot you need anger management." He told me.

"That ain't answer nothing." I hissed.

"Ion wanna sound like a bitch or none but nawl dawg you don't . Kassidy a good girl she deserve a good nigga , not one that buy shit for her to make up for the shit he did but one who'll show her he can change." He preached.

I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"How I do that?" I asked.

"First you need to go to anger management classes and go in there and check on your girl fuck what the doctor said if you love that girl you'd put up a fight to go comfort her."

I sighed , he's right.

Okay this chapter was short but I felt like y'all deserved a update. By the way Kassidy was only four months pregnant.

Give me your honest feedback on this chapter.

--Diamond🙈💞