Chapter twentyfive

Soo because you niggers ain't answer me , I'm assuming y'all know what the characters look like. Y'all should check out my new story for me as a birthday present though. 😋
__________________________

Kj's point of view

I shook my head as I got in the car.

Cali should have minded his business.

I waited for him to leave the parking lot before getting out the car and going back inside. I put my hood on as I walked past a guard.

I reached Kassidys room and opened the door to see her eyes glued on her phone.

"Aye." I spoke getting her attention.

She sighed and placed her phone down.

"Come in." She stated. I closed the door behind me and sat in the chair beside her hospital bed.

"When can you leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning they changed it for some reason." She answered.

"We got to talk." I grabbed hold of her hands.

She snatched them away.

"About?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

I sighed , "I think we should take a break."

She shook her head .

"There you go running away again from your problems , typical you." She scoffed.

"Kassidy we need this break I want us to be toget-"

"No you probably just want this break so you can fuck other girls. I bet your happy our child died so you can get your dick sucked." She spat.

I swear I ain't mean to my hand just ended up across her cheek.

"Why the fuck must you be such a bitch?! I wasn't trying to put our child in harms way! I'm sorry Kassidy , ion know what more I can do for you to believe that I'm truly sorry." I cried.

She held her cheek and just stared at me.

"You can fucking leave me and my daughter the fuck alone! You fucking prick you slapped me because of a few harsh words! You fucking pussy!" She yelled.

I clenched my eyes shut and my fist together.

"Look I'm sorry." I said unclenching my fist.

"Fuck you and your sorry leave." She pointed towards the door.

I shook my head and walked out the door I slammed it in the process.

Ion know how much more shit I can take and it's only been one day.

Cali's point of view

"How long has this been happening?" I questioned rubbing her back.

"Since we got together." She sniffed.

"He put his hands on you , why stay with him? And atleast fight back. You could have came to any of us about this-"

"Y'all would try to kill him if I would have came to y'all." She answered.

"Damn right! Any nigga that put his hands on a female deserves to get hurt." I hissed.

"You don't think I know that? I would have been left him but I can't." She sighed.

"Why not?" I asked looking down at her.