Chapter threee

Mikes point of view

~Few hours later~

"Aye nigga let's go." Cali said walking into the living room.

"He there?" I asked standing up from the couch.

"Yeah he just got released a few hours ago." He said picking up his keys off the table.

"Aight nigga let's go." I tucked my gun in my waist as I followed behind him.

"Where y'all going?" Morgan yelled out from the top of the stairs. I looked at him and smirked then shook my head. This nigga gotta check in wit his girl for he leave.

"To the hospital." He lied, I laughed. He mugged tha shit outta me.

I shrugged snatching the keys out of his hand and making my way to the car.

Once I was already in Cali came out looking annoyed.

"I swear I'm ready for her ass to give birth!" He yelled once he was in the car. I laughed.

.

.

.

"Aye young fuck niggas!" I yelled walking into the trap. Everybody nodded or greeted us.

I walked into our meeting room and seen this nigga smoking a blunt.

"What it do?" We dapped each other up then I sat down across from him while Cali did the same.

"You know she gon kill yo ass right?" Cali raised his eyebrow. This nigga shrugging and shit like he ain't scared of his ole lady.

"Ain't nobody scared."

"Nigga you ain't scared but you whipped." I stated.

"Nigga shut up." He mushed my head.

"Aight mane let me get my ass home." He stood up and dapped us then walked out.

"She gon kill his ass." Cali mumbled.

"True." I laughed.

.

.

.

Kassidy's point of view

I can't believe my baby's gone. He didn't deserve to die like that. Fresh tears streamed down my face as I thought of all the good moments we had.

As I was starting to drift off I started to get terrible cramps.

"FLIPPING FUDGE CAKES!" I yelled while holding my stomach. I started to breath heavily as I felt something down my legs.

"What's wrong?!" Morgan asked rushing into the room.

"Cramps!" I whined, this shit hurts so bad.

"Shit, hold on." She said she grabbed my phone off the bed and dialed numbers.

.

.

.

Not long after Morgan called the ambulance they arrived. We arrived at the hospital minutes later.

As they rolled me through the hospital on the stretcher I heard familiar voices.
I moved my head around until my eyes were fixed on a pair of green vibrant eyes I've come to love so much.

"Ke'Andre!" I thought I yelled but no sound came out of my mouth as I went in and out of consciousness.

ANSWER THIS, WHO DO YALL THINK MIKE AND CALI WE'RE TALKING TOO?!

Excuse my mistakes!

Did y'all like this chapter?? Nah?? Kj back?! What's wrong with Kassidy???

Vote and comment! 20 votes for the next update!
Love y'all! 😘

--Diamond💎