four

i followed andy to his apartment.  it didn't take very long to get to his home.  it was a few blocks away from  original street i had met him on.

his apartment was one of the smaller ones on the street, but he made it work very well. 

andy led me to his bedroom and showed me to his closet. 

"alright, go ahead pick out what you want .  but before you go off on your date, please show me what you picked out.  i don't want to think one of my friends stole it or something." andy smiled.

i nodded in agreement before he left and closed his door.  i wondered why he was so trusting.  i could steal his belongings and leave through the fire escape.

he had lots of odd items in his closet that didn't seem to suit him.  like a pair of skinny jeans.  maybe a friend kept them there?

i grabbed the skinny jeans and a button up shirt and walk out of the room. 

i handed the articles of clothing to andy. 

"are these alright?" i asked.

"oh yea!  i was thinking about giving these away!  of course you can have them, you can even keep them." andy paused, "by the way, i want you to pick out another shirt.  i feel really bad for spilling my drink on you." he laughed.

i give a small nod and walk into the bathroom he directed me to and get changed into the outfit. 

after i finish changing i step out of the room.  he compliments me and lets me pick out another shirt.

"well, i have to go to work soon.  i'll give you my phone number, and i'll see you soon." he smiles as he writes his phone number on a slip of paper.

i don't know what i'll do with the number, i don't have a phone to call it with.

i thank him and leave the house, not before i steal a twenty dollar bill.

i walk to the restaurant and wait outside.  i don't know what time it is but i could only assume i would be there for a while.

a/n
hi, hello
once again, i'm running on no sleep!  my sleep schedule is nonexistent! 
anyways, i hope you like this chapter even though it's horrible 🤷🏼‍♀️

i hope you have a good day/night
~kaleigh