Unwanted Passenger

(Peters P.O.V)
   I walked out to the living room where My dad and pops where watching a Star Wars marathon. "Dads im leaving for patrol!" I slid on my costume "Ok be careful bud." Steve smiled  "JARVIS start a timer for 2 hours. Dont be later peter have fun." With that I left swinging down town. Feeling the wind on my face was nice it was always peaceful swinging around New York. All of the sudden someone tapped on my shoulder I looked behind me it was Nova  flying behind me. I landed on the roof below me. It wasn't long before the whole group showed up. We all said hi then we heard a terrible shriek. We all turned around to see carnage dangling someone off the tall building behind us.
   We rushed over and Carnage dropped the man. "Nova catch him and get him to safety, everyone else with me." Cloak teleported Deadpool and Dagger on to the roof where Carnage was I swung Iron Fist up and we cornered him. "Aw god hes more ugly than me." Wade said with a chuckle. Carnage shrieked and and charged at Wade and tackled him as we tried to help him Carnage used his tentacles to fight us off.He turned his hand into an axe and was about to drive it through Wade's head when Nova charged in." Hey I'm the only one who gets to pick on him!" He tackled Carnage and flew him high above the clouds everything was quiet then we saw Nova falling back down to earth unconscious. Dagger screamed "Cloak get him!" Cloak floated up and caught Nova and in his cloak then floated back down and opened his cloak on the ground and Nova fell out. he laid there still unconscious. We rushed him to Shield's hospital.

Beta read by yours truly