Isn't it lovely

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama"
'Mind link'
________________________________________________________________________
(Nobody POV)

    As Shisui was falling only one thing came to mind and that was Peace. "Goodbye Itachi, Goodbye Sasu-chan, and finally, goodbye Naru-chan." He said softly. 'Isn't it lovely' he thought with a sad smile.
____________________________________________________
  (Nobody POV)

'Are they gone now Kura-chan?' Naruto asked the nine tailed biju. "Yes kit they're gone, you can come out of the water now. I've healed most of you major injuries but be careful I'm still healing you." Kurama said sadly. Naruto was hiding in the water from a few chunnin that thought it would be fun torturing the 'demon brat'.

  'Kura-chan, I smell blood and it's not mine either.' Naruto said looking around. "Up there!" Kurama yelled. Naruto looks up and see a ninja free falling above her. "What the hell?!" She yells as she Focus as much chakra she can into her feet. Naruto sprung up into the air and grabbed said ninja and started to jump from tree to tree to a safe place crying on her way there.

    Naruto finally made it to a clearing in the forest and placed the ninja on the grass very carefully. She started doing medical jutsu on his body, wincing a little because of her few injuries she had. "Why Shisui?" She asks crying more. "Why didn't you just let me die? It would be better for everyone. My eyes are gone. Danzo stole one and I gave Itachi the other." Shisui said sadly.

  Naruto lowered her head. Her face show many emotions. Anger because she wanted to kill Danzo. Confusion because she wanted to know why he would just expect her to let him die. And finally Sadness because if she wasn't there, he would've died.

    Naruto just say there in silence. "Kit, we can give the Uchiha his Kekkei Genkai back. Let me take over for a little bit." Kurama says. Naruto closes her eyes. When they open again her regular blue eyes that were bluer than the ocean and sapphires themselves are now a firery red.

  Kurama brung Naruto hands towards Shisui's face. Her hands started to glow an eye blinding white for a good 5 minutes. After the light die down Naruto takes over again staring at him. Shisui opens his eyes overly confused. "What the hell?!" Shisui says jumping up.

  "Naru-chan what did you-" Naruto Punched Shisui into a tree. She lowers her head again. "Don't you EVER ask me why didn't I let you die!" She gets up and walk to him as he stand up against the tree. "Don't you EVER again say your death would be better for everyone!" She punches him again as more tears fall.

  "You dumb ass! I HATE you! I HATE you!" She continues as her punches get weaker and weaker. "I hate you! I hate you!" She yells grabbing onto his shirt. She looks him in the eyes. Her own were swollen due to her crying. "I can't believe you would just try to leave me behind like that!"

   Shisui looks into her eyes and sees her pain and despair pulling the strings to his heart. Shisui started to cry as well. "I'm sorry Naru-chan." He says as he pull her into a hug and sit again the tree. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He repeats.

   Kurama watches from inside his hostess feeling her sadness. 'I will help you Naruto. I will take you back to where everything that's slowly destroying you started.' He thinks sadly.

  Kurama started weaving hand signs and yelled, "Fuin!" Naruto and Shisui started to panic as they warp. "Kurama what did you do!" She yelled holding onto Shisui. 'Helping." Was Kurama last words before they all disappeared.