We hopped into my truck and Luke put in my Green Day cd and we drove off through the dark streets. I was driving without even thinking because of Luke's beautiful voice filling my ears. I could drive with him for days just listening to him sing along with the radio. I loved to be around him and when he turned down the radio to talk about random things, I could've drove to Portland.

"Have you ever been to the coast?" He asked and I awoke from my daydream to look at him.

"Let's go there." I said and continued to drive.

"Not tonight Ash!" He chuckled. "We will have to wait until summer." He smiled but my chest tightened.

If I'm here during the summer.

Just as I was about to respond we stopped at a stop sign in the middle of a place I didn't recognize at all. I really wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

"I think we are lost." I giggled and looked over to Luke who was looking out the window but then his eyes caught mine. I leaned across the truck to press my lips to his. His lips against mine was enough to get me hard and I couldn't really control myself.

"Maybe this road goes somewhere." He said pointing to a dirt road and I turned the truck to speed down it, throwing dust in the air. We came to the middle of a field with only a few trees. I parked the truck, shut it off and climbed out with Luke following me.

"Wow this place looks like it's from a movie." Luke said and glanced up to the glowing stars.

"I'm glad we got lost." I said and pulled Luke into a kiss. Our lips worked together in desperate kisses and I pushed Luke against the side of my truck. He was tugging at my shirt so I threw it over my head and crashed our lips back together. The air was still cold but the heat between us was enough to keep my skin warm. My lips moved to Luke's neck and he let out a raspy groan. Suddenly he pushed me away with a smirk and took off running through the field.

I giggled and took off after him. He wasn't running overly fast but his legs were a lot longer than mine, giving him an advantage but I was closing in on him. With one quick motion I lunged forward and and knocked him to the grass with me on top of him. We were both in a fit of giggles but I managed to pin him to the ground. He broke free and started to tickle my sides, giving him the advantage to straddle my waist and continue to tickle me until I couldn't breathe. I was laughing so hard and so was Luke and for a minute I forgot about everything in the world.

"Stop, stop I can't breathe!" I managed to squeak out and Luke rolled off of me to lie down in the grass next to me.

"I wish it was always like this." He said and I glanced over to see him smiling at the sky.

"Like what?" I asked and he rolled his head to the side to face me.

"Like we are the only two people on earth and there are no problems." He sighed and I smiled at him.

"I would love it to be like this all the time." I said but looked away. "But we have to be out in the world at some point." I said slowly.

I have to tell him I have to tell him now. Just as I opened my mouth to tell Luke about Australia he let out a small laugh and I couldn't say anything.

"I just haven't been so happy in a long time. I mean with our band doing good, schools good and I have the best boyfriend in the entire world. It's just all falling into place." He admitted with a sigh. I went silent for a moment trying to think of something to say.

"I couldn't agree more." I finally said with a shaking voice. I'd have to tell him eventually but tonight wasn't it. Instead, I rolled to my side and pressed my lips to his. Things went silent for a while as we just lied in the grass absorbing the moment.

"I'm pretty sure the sun will be up in a little bit." Luke yawned and I giggled softly to myself before climbing to my feet.

"Then we still have time!" I nearly shouted and Luke climbed up from the ground too.

"Seriously?" He chuckled and I grabbed his hand to pull him behind me to my truck. We sped back through town and in the still dark morning I drove past the school and parked in the dirt lot behind our football field.

"What are we doing here?" Luke asked but I didn't answer we just both got out of the truck and I led him up to the bleachers. I climbed to the top but Luke was still lagging behind.

"Ever seen Grease?" I asked and leaned against the railing at the top of the bleachers.

"Who hasn't?" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"Well my favorite scene is the one where they are singing about the amazing they summer had, and the cool guys are up at the top of the bleachers singing and shit." I said with a chuckled and Luke rolled his eyes.

"You have such a way with words and shit." He mocked and I stuck my tongue out at him. I stared off into the waking sky and smiled to myself.

"We are like Danny and Sandy." I blurted out lamely.

"How?" Luke scoffed and finally made it to the top where I was.

"They fell in love eventually and Danny was all badass and Sandy was all innocent, but by the end he corrupted her. Kind of like I did with you." I explained but laughed at how ridiculous I probably sounded.

"Oh, I thought it was because I was a bad ass dude and you were a pretty little thing from Australia." Luke teased and I rolled my eyes at him. His was smirking at me and I slapped his arm while I laughed at him.

"Yeah, yeah that too." I laughed and Luke gave me another smirk. He yawned, making me yawn and I nudged him with my shoulder.

"The suns coming up, what do we do know?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm gonna need a nap before our gig tonight." I said as we climbed down the stairs.

"Me too. I can't believe that we have another gig tonight." He said and I nodded.

"I can't believe people actually come to watch us." I chuckled as we climbed in the truck and Luke agreed.

"Since you woke me up at 3 am, I think you owe me Starbucks." Luke smirked.

"Deal." I said with a giggle and headed to feed Luke's coffee addiction.

We got lost at 3am but mostly we got even more lost in each other. I couldn't tell him tonight but I knew I would eventually. I couldn't ruin a good moment.

>>>>
I'm so sorry you've been waiting so long! I had like zero inspiration but I'm definitely back now!

Hope you guys like this. Unfortunately we are getting close to the end but I think I might extend it just a little bit if that's okay

Thanks for all the support. Vote and comment :)

Until I update again :)