07; 2 Days from Then

Start from the beginning

We also greet the other members warmly, before we all sit down and finally settle.

(Setting: An enclosed room encasing a rectangular table with green and pink chairs and sofas surrounding it.
Seating Arrangement starting from the Left: Mina, Yeonjung, Kyulkyung, Chungha, Nayoung, Sohye, Chaeyeon, Somi, Sejeong, Yoojung, Doyeon. )

"Do you guys want anything to drink or eat? Here." Sohye hands us all menus.
We all take a look through.

"Ooh! You sell strawberry lattés??" Chaeyeon happily exclaims.

"Don't order too much food, Mina." Yeonjung sternly tells Mina.

"Yah, Mina-yah, you're supposed to be dieting!" I call from the other side of the room.
"Well, today's a special occasion!" She says cheerfully. We all laugh at her innocence.

I look at the menu again. So many choices...
I turn to Somi.

"Yo, Somi. What're you going to get?"

"Mmm... Just a smoothie, I guess. I'm supposed to be dieting, haha."

"Ah. Sucks for you!" She punches my shoulder in return. Maknae-on-top, indeed.

"What about you, Sohye-ah?" Chaeyeon asks Sohye.

"I'm dieting... So I can't eat anything."

"But you're so skinny! What the heeeck. You look like a twig, Sohye unnie." Yoojung says.

"You should eat something Sohye, you look too skinny to be healthy. And pale." Nayoung unnie says, concerned.

"Sohye, stand up. I wanna see if you're actually a twig or not." Doyeon shouts.

Sohye looks at Chaeyeon with a save-me-please look, but Chaeyeon pats Sohye's shoulder reassuringly.

"Hah... Fine." Sohye stands up on the chair, glaring at Doyeon.

"Wow, you really are a twig Sohye." Kyulkyung says, surprised.

... Because Sohye's standing up on a chair... and she's wearing a skirt...
I slap myself. Stop thinking dirty. Yase, indeed.

"Who has measuring tape!" Yeonjung calls out.

Sohye spins around to look at her.
"Huh??"

Chungha and Yeonjung exchange looks. Seems like they're on the same wavelength. Haha.

Yeonjung squeezes out of her seat and returns with a roll of measuring tape, which she passes to Chungha.

"What the... Where'd that come from?" Chaeyeon asks, confused. Nayoung unnie just sighs.

Chungha pulls Sohye's shirt up and wraps the measuring tape around Sohye's waist.

"!!"

We all turn to Chungha.
"What is it??"

"17.2 centimetres!!?" Chungha exclaims in shock. Sohye just laughs sheepishly.

We all just stare at her in awe as Sohye quietly sits down again.

Silence.