I got fired today

Mark's POV:

"Man, my life is fucked up!" Sitting at a booth in a club with my best friends Ronni, Christian and Lucas and sharing my sad story of the day.

"What got your payyynties in a twist boy?" Ronni asked making me snicker at her drunken state, she can be out of her mind but very much pain in the ass.

"Panties, Ronni! Panties! Anyway, what's the problem bro?" Christian asked me.

I cleared my throat and prepared myself for receiving thousands of questions, "I got fired from my fucking job today." I told them but weird i got no response.

Soon everyone started laughing, loud and thunderous laugh filling the corner of the club, "M-man!" Lucas choked out a word, "S-orry...Fuck...Hahahahahahahaha........"

"Okay...Alright that would be enough!" I tried to shut them up but that only made them laugh again. I waited for few more minutes until they calmed down.

"Woahhh....Damn. Wh-what was the reason??? Were you thinking of banging your boss or what?!" Christian asked.

"Just a single mistake...just one fuckin mistake!" I told them, they looked at me for more answers, "She ordered me to send an email to some freak shit but it was accidentally sent to an unknown person. She freaked out when i told her and kicked me out like i was nothing. She even took my car keys man! I'm homeless..."

They processed what i just told them in their mind, "Why the hell would you take them designers emails so lightly. You know there's always some deep secret in them that's why they lose their shit when something bad happens to it." Lucas said, now worried.

"I don't know, okay. I'm fucked up." I said. Few minutes later someone placed their hand on my thigh. I looked up to see, Ronni. Red and dark eyes, Drunk as hell.

"Gimme your phone" she asked.

"Why? What are you going to do with it?" I asked her.

"Just wanna text one of my chicks to meet me alone so i can bang them, fucking do what i say!" She said while Christian and Lucas snorted.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket but she snatched it away from my hand and went through it. We waited and observed her as she clicked something and placed it on her ear, "The fuck you doing??" I asked and tried to take back my mobile but she pushed me away.

On the other side of the phone.

"All we can do right now is hack the email address and delete it." The police officer said when he came back from Mark's room.

"Do whatever the hell you want, i just need that email erased from everywhere!" I shouted at him, he nodded his head and left the room.

My phone started ringing making me freeze. What if it's Jacob and he needs his stuff right now. Shit! I picked up my mobile while my hands were trembling, letting out a sigh of relief when i gazed the caller ID which says 'Incoming call, Mark."

My insides boiled, he still has the guts to call when he did the most stupidest thing in the world. I picked up the call anyway, "What do you want now?! After all you did, i should be sending you behind bars for lifetime!" I shouted at him.

"Oh she's feisty!" A feminine voice said in a really drunken state. I heard someone chuckle from behind her.

"Who are you? And why are you calling from Mark's phone? Where's Mark?" I asked her.

"Someone's eager to talk to you, bro." She said, "She wanna let you get in her paaantss" she sang the last part.

I gripped the phone with anger, "Stop joking around and leave me alone!" As i was about to hang up she stopped me.

"Wait! Wait....wait...sweetheart" I cringed when she said that, "Will you not hang up on me when i told you.....that Mark will tell you the name of the unknown person...if you....." my eyes went wide.

"If i what?..." I asked her, she didn't replied, "Hey!...." i stood up from my seat and paced around the room, impatiently waiting, "Speak already...."

"The email...."she slurred.

"Yes, the email..?" I asked her.

"Mark said that he will let you know the name if you let him get into your paaanntss." She said while i heard laughter at the background, "Dude, Stop!!!" Mark said from behind.

How dare he talk about this with his stupid friends, he just let out a secret of me, "Mark! Mark!" I shouted in the phone tried to get his attention.

"Oh man she's already moanin yo name!" She said and another roar of laughter erupted at the background. Anger boiled inside me, i clicked a button and called my guard inside.

"Make a list of Mark's friends, i want each one of them in my warehouse tomorrow. Go! Go!" He nodded his head and rushed outside, "Just wait for a knock at your house tonight!" I warned her and hung up the call.

Back at the club.

Ronni's POV:

"Oh man...hahhahahahahaha...you are lit!" Lucas said as he whacked my shoulder.

Stretching my tired arms in the air, "I wanna go hooome." I told them.

"You completely ruined my relationship with my boss now. Thank you so much, Ronni." He thanked me. Placing my hand on his shoulder and squeezing it.

"Your welcome. If you need anything else in your life to be destroyed just...call me" I whispered the last part as Christian and Lucas chuckled.

"I'll drop you home, Ronni cuz i need yo car for tomorrow's date. Gotta impress the chick with your black beauty." Christian said, i nodded my head.

After twenty minutes, Christian stopped the car at a motel. Why the fuck he stopped here, oh i live here.

"Thanks for the riddee, dude. I appreciate your help for a poor person ann—" i tripped and fell on the ground when i tired to step out of the car.

"Woahhh. You okay?!" Christian asked. I gave him the thumbs up while my body was flat pressed on the ground.

"Real good bro. Real guuudd." I made my way upstairs as Christian drove away. Placing a cigarette at the corner of my lips, watching as i lit the tip of it and inhaling a big puff out of it. Exhaling a big cloud of smoke in the air.

Inserting the the house key and twisting it, nothing happened. Trying for the fourth time, it made a click sound and i entered inside my lovely apartment.

"Home, sweet, home." Whispering to myself and plopping down on the bed, pulling out the cigarette from my mouth and pressing the tip on the side table leaving a black spot on the wood. I felt the urge to be with someone, pulling out my mobile and dialing a number it rang twice, "Hello?"

"Hey...wanna come over?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said and hung up the phone. Few minutes later, i heard loud knocks on the door. Stumbling my way to the door and opening it widely, "Hey, beautiful!"

My eyebrows furrowed when she didn't replied, fear was visible all over her face, "What's wrong?" I asked her but with the blink of an eye, someone pushed her away and a really bulky guy stood in front of me, my nose was awkwardly pressed on his chest, "Woannn...fuckin awnnsome."

He pushed my face and Before i could blink he lifted his hand and punched me on my face, which send me into unconsciousness.

———