36:"I miss my Noodle."

We flew home the next day. When we got to Brody's place, Valerie took me in her arms.

"You're officially part of the family, right?" She exclaimed, pulling away and holding me at arm's length by my shoulders.

My eyes widened at the question. I felt my cheeks heat up, unaware of what to say back.

Brody pulled me away from Valerie to wrap his arm around my waist and pull me into his side. Valerie gave us a soft smile that made me happy to witness.

"Not yet." Was his smart response. Valerie squealed like a school girl and clapped her hands.

I probably would've shrunk into his side a couple days ago if he said something like that, but when I looked back and saw all that we did together, all that we accomplished, I felt proud. And I know that Brody Parker is the love of my life and nothing will change that.

We were meant to be together.

I thanked God for letting me move to Texas to meet such an amazing guy.

I leaned against him and grinned.

"You guys better be together," Valerie glared at us, waiting for us to approve.

And we were. On January first, Brody asked me to be his. Well, actually, he told me.

"You're mine, now and forever. No or's, and's, but's, or it's about it. You and me." Brody had said before giving me an innocent peck on the lips.

I was smiling when he pulled away. "Always."

So that's how Brody and I became boyfriend and girlfriend.

Valerie didn't seem surprised when we informed her how it occurred. "Why am I not surprised? The boy is so demanding." She chuckled.

I laughed with her, wrapping my arms around Brody's waist. "He sure is. And persistent, too."

---

"CALLED IT!" Anden shouted loudly when Brody drove me to school on the first day back. We got out together and walked up the stairs to the gang hand in hand. Remi gave me a knowing look, his eyes gleaming.

"Did everyone get together over New Year's?" Alex questioned, motioning to Remington and Cora. Cora was leaning on his shoulder as he returned back to typing on his computer.

Willa laughed as she pointed to Anden. "Everyone except Anden."

Anden glowered at her in response. "Sorry no one loves me."

At that, all of us piled on top of her. "WE LOVE YOU!" We screamed as we climbed on top of her. I could tell she was trying not to smile.

Anden wasn't a very emotional person, but she was loud. "OKAY. I LOVE YOU TOO."

"We aren't getting up until you say you're loved." I replied, giving her a certain look.

She rolled her eyes and bit her cheek, trying not to give in.

"Come on, Anden, my arm is being sat on." Alex whined.

"Sorry, Alexander," Cora muttered, looking below her. Sure enough, Alex's arm was directly under her.

Anden shot us a pointed look, to which all of us returned. With a sigh, she finally gave it.