FP could see on Jugheads face that he was still completely confused and had no clue how to deal with this whole new situation. He always had a little hope left that someday the miracle would happen, that his mom and Jellybean would finally come back and they all could be living together again as a normal family. But now this hope was gone! He never imagined it to be destroyed because his father could be hooking up with the mother of his girlfriend! He knew before that this miracle was nearly impossible, yet he never thought it could get this complicated. For sure he wanted his dad to be happy, he deserved to be happy. But this could make it very complicated for all of them. At some point it was really weird...how would it be if one day they would all sit together at the breakfast table. He, Betty, his dad and the mother of his girlfriend.

Jughead stood up to go back into the trailer. He needed answers right now. He wasn't as calm as he could be. This whole situation made him really disappointed, since it destroyed his last hopes.

Jug: "So? What else do you two have to tell me?"

FP: "So Jug... We know this whole situation isn't easy for you, but you will have to accept that Alice and I are together now. We love each other! We will try to make it as uncomplicated as possible for you and Betty, but since you found it out now we won't hide it in public! Yeah, maybe at first it will be weird for all of us, but together we will find ways to come to an arrangement we all can live with. We don't want the relationship of you two to be effected in anyway by our love."

Jug: "Are you serious, dad?!? For sure your relationship will affect the relationship of Betty and me! Yes, I wanted you to be happy again one day, but not like this! You destroyed our family!"

With this words Jughead left the trailer and you could hear him starting the engine of his motorbike.

Alice: "I should really go now! What if he is on the way to Betty to tell her everything? She has to hear it directly from me! Not from anyone else!"

FP: "Honey! Everything is gonna be okay. We can handle this! I'll drive you!"

They drove to Alice house as fast as possible. Luckily Jugheads motorbike wasn't standing in front of the house.

FP: "Should I come with you or even wait here?"

Alice: "I think I should talk with her alone first, but I would be really grateful if you would wait here. In case I need you."

FP: "Everything you want!"

FP gave her kiss, before she got out of the car. She took a deep breath, before she opened the door.

Alice: "Betty, Sweetie! I am home. Can you please come downstairs for a second? I have to talk with you."

Betty: "Sure, mum! I'll be down in a second!"

Alice placed herself on the dining table. She wanted to have something where she could hold on to.

Betty: "So, mum. What do you wanted to talk to me about so urgently? I was right about going to bed."

Alice: "Okay, Betty. I wanted you to know that directly from me and not to find it out from anyone else."

Betty: "Mum? Is everything okay?"

Alice: "Yes, honey! More than okay. And this is what I wanted to tell you. Wow...it's more difficult than I thought... Okay... FP and I are dating! We are in a relationship! And I am really happy!"

Betty: "Aww...Mum! I am so happy to see you happy again! You deserve to be happy! And if FP is the one who makes you happy I am okay with it!"

Betty stood up and walks around the table to give Alice a huge hug.

Alice: "Oh, honey! I am so glad you are okay with it!"

Betty: "For sure, mum! Maybe there will be some weird situations on the breakfast table sometimes, but that is okay. We can handle it! Does Jughead knows it?"

Alice: "Yeah...he does...He caught us in FPs trailer... and he wasn't okay with it! I thought maybe you could talk to him?"

Betty: "I will mum! How did you get here by the way? Did FP drive you?"

Alice: "Yeah... he is waiting outside, if I need help. I should tell him that you are okay with everything."

Betty: "For sure. May I borrow the truck? I want to search for Juggy."

Alice: "Yes! The keys are on the board! See you later, honey."

Betty took the keys and went outside, while Alice was still sitting at the table. She was so grateful that Betty was okay with the situation! She stood up and went straight outside to FP, who was standing outside the truck.

FP: "The look on your face and the smile your daughter gave tells me she is okay with us, am I right?"

Alice didn't answer him. She just stepped closer, took his face in her hands and kissed him. She placed her arms around his neck, whilst he placed his hand on her hips to get her even closer.

Alice: "I love you, Forsythe Pendelton Jones II!!!"