Chapter 1: The beginning

Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann born 1712 and met as 12 year olds in 1724. In 1732, Will figured out he was a pirate and save and married Elizabeth Swann. After defeating Davy Jones, Will stabbed the heart as he became the new Captain of the Dutchman. Elizabeth was pregnant with Henry. Upon Captain Will Turner's duty on the Dutchman, Elizabeth, his beautiful wife, and Henry, his son would live two together for the last ten years. Will's reunion came as Elizabeth stayed fateful to his heart.

"Does he love me?" Henry asked as he gazed into his dear mothers eyes.

Elizabeth pulled Henry towards her side and rubs hee arm to warm him up.

"Of course he'll love you.." She responded in a soft and gentle voice.

She then looked at the sea as did Henry did too. They waited for the green glow to pop up as it did. Elizabeth saw the man on the little sail looking out to find his lover and son. Elizabeth smiled and rubbed Henry's arm more and he smiled looking at Will and his mother.

"He's your father..." Elizabeth whispered.

Will teleported to where Elizabeth and Henry were. He smiled so happily and bent down to hug Henry first while a tear drops from his eyes.

"I love you Henry," Will said looking into his eyes .

"I love you too father." Henry replies.

Will patted his head and looked at Elizabeth. They hugged as their love reunited. Will could only stay one night, only.

The next morning, Henry woke up to find his mother throwing up outside.

"Mother?" Henry questioned.

"Mhm.." Elizabeth mumbled.

"Ugh, Henry dear I don't feel so well" Elizabeth rubbed her head.

Henry went inside and got a warm wet towel and brought it to his mother. He gently placed the towel on her head and lead her inside her room.

"Get rest mama.." Henry said.

Henry shut the door and went off to school. Elizabeth got out of bed circling as she went out and shut the door. She was headed to the medicals to ask what's wrong with her. Back in the 1700s, if you were sick, it might lead to death but thankfully it wasnt.

The nurses asked Elizabeth questions and had her results in.

Morning sickness, light headed, cravings, and laziness, Elizabeth is pregnant.

Elizabeth was shocked but very excited hearing those words. She left the medicals and went home to wait for Henry to come home from school.

Henry walked out of the door and hugged his mother, Elizabeth picked him up and landed him on his lap.

She whispered, "Im with child"

Henry looked at her and hugged her crying out loud.

Elizabeth, rubbing her hand on his back as she cried too. She kissed his forehead as they both had dinner after.