Chapter 15

Since a lot have been requesting....

WARNING: MIGHT CONTAIN DIRTY THINGS SO YOU CAN SKIP OR SOMETHING. 

<don't hate me. :((>

Niall's POV

Louis complained for the hundredth time "IT'S SO HOOOOT!" Liam rolled his eyes and wiped his neck for the hundredth time too 

It was about 50 degrees, despite all the trees around us, nothing, NOTHING is making things any better.

What's worse is that the electricity is out.

No. WHAT'S WORST IS THAT WE RAN OUT OF FOOD. AND ZAYN CAN'T BUY ANY BECAUSE IT'S TOO HOT. 

I went over to the fridge for the hundreth time to see if a miracle happens and food does appear. Nope. None. 

Liam whined "You've checked the fridge a hundred times!" I said "I'm sorry!"

The heat was all getting to us.

Zayn whined "STOP SHOUTING! IT MAKES THINGS EVEN HOTTER!" Liam said "YOU STOP SHOUTING!" "GOD LIAM--"

Louis covered his ears and started to sing. Finally, Harry decided to show up with a really huge budge in his boxers, which happens to be the only thing he's wearing.

Liam slammed his fist on the table "WEAR SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE HARRY!"

Harry winked "Niall doesn't seem to mind" I looked away, i guess I've been staring at Harry's manhood for too long. 

Harry unexpectedly sat on my lap, his crotch grinding on mine "You do enjoy this right Niall? From the way you're getting really hard" I blushed. Liam stood up and tired to push Harry "get off him you horny bastard!"

Harry pushed Liam away and said "it's the fucking heat!" and pressed his lips against mine. His tongue searching for entrance, what did I do? Allowed him to enter of course. Our tongues were together when Harry suddenly pulled away. 

Someone else crashed their lips into mine and I realized it was Zayn's. Whoa. But hey I'm not complaining.

I heard Harry mutter "bastard" and soon, his crotch left mine too and I felt someone pull down my pants. 

Zayn's lips left mine and soon I felt them on my neck. I looked down and unexpectedly, Louis was the one who pulled my pants down. 

He started planning kisses along my thighs. Harry shouted "Just take off his damn boxers!" and Louis did what he said. 

I looked over to Liam, who was flushing red and has a really huge bulge right now.

Harry came closer and started licking the tip of my length while Louis licked the rest. Liam finally stood up, took off my shirt and started planting kisses on my chest.

I started moaning. All four boys touching me? I must be in heaven.

Soon, Louis and Harry started stroking themselves while Liam and Zayn still kept planting kisses around my body. 

I felt someone flip me, I wasn't so sure who and I found myself sucking Zayn's length while Liam and Louis fingered my hole and Harry was under me, sucking me off.

I heard Louis say "I wanna be inside him right now" the fingers left my hole and I felt Louis' length pushing in my bum.

I let goof Zayn's length and moaned "Ahhh" Louis said "it's okay babe. You can do this" soon, Louis' whole length was inside of me and he started thrusting slowly, Liam said "my turn" Louis' length left mine and was occupied by a new length.

the four of them kept taking turns untilI felt neart my climax. "G-guys...I'm...u-uh"

Zayn started stroking my length really quickly and soon, my cum was all over his hand. He licked it slowly and started stroking his. All of them were stroking their own length and soon, all at the same time, moaned and came all over my body.

I was full of white liquid, but I didn't mind.

Harry smirked "so, who's the better one?" I blushed and said "You're all the same" Liam snorted "yeah right"

The lights suddenly turned on. I shouted "ELECTRICITY!" we all stood up and reached for our clothes. But of course, I have to take a shower first.

A/N: WAHHH I know it sucks. I suck at dirty scenes sorry!