Chapter 6

Liam's POV

I was pissed and jealous at Harry.

How can he touch Niall like that? I have never had any urges to ouch anybody in my entire life but knowing Harry touched Niall really pissed me off. I wanted to be the one to feel Niall. But no.

I usually don't mind horny Harry but this is off. Way off.

We finally reached Niall's room. I went to his closet and grabbed a few clothes and handed it to him. As I looked at him, I realized that he was crying. I said "Niall? Niall? Why are you crying?"

Niall said betwen tears "are you mad at me? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that with Harry" How can I be mad at him? He's such an adorable little guy?

I hugged him "of course not. How can I be? It's Harry fault anyway" Niall sniffed "Okay" I hugged Niall even tighter and stroked his har. Poor boy, I didn't know what came over me but I started kissing the top of his head.

Niall sniffed again "Thanks Liam" I said "of course. Here, why don't you dress up" as we pulled away, Niall blushed "Erm. Liam, you got some of Harry's cum...on your shirt"

I looked down and sure enough it was there. I said "It's alright, I'll just change. See you later okay?" Niall nodded "Okay"

Niall's POV

That was so embarrassing, not only did Zayn, Liam and Louis catch me naked, they also sort of stared at my length and I wiped some of Harry's cum on Liam!

I feel disgusting.

Plus I made out with of my kidnappers! What's wrong with me? I gulped. Have I gone gay? It's only been a week with these 4 attractive boys but-- wait did I just call them attractive!? Okay that's it.

I'm definitely crazy.

I sighed.

After I've showered and changed all my clothes, I went to the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood to face Louis and Zayn but my hunger is giving me confidence.

Sure enough, the both of them were there, including Harry.

I hid behind one of the tables, I didn't want to interrupt.

Zayn said "Harry, you're gonna scare him!" Harry said "Well I think he's already scared! I mean, we practically kidnapped him!"

Louis said in a much calmer voice "we're trying to gain his trust okay? We don't want you messing it up"

Harry faked a hurt expression, he obviously wasn't taking this seriously "you think I'm gonna mess it up?" Zayn said "You already did!!"

Harry said "are you jealous Zayn!? Why did you kidnap him anyway?" "For your infromation! YOU DID!" "WELL YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS WANTED TO! Is it because you have a crush on little Nialler?"

I heard Zayn slam his fist on the table "Shut the hell up Harry! Maybe you do!" Harry snorted "i do! And I ain't afraid to admit it!"

I gulped. What if they catch me? I'll be dead for sure.

I stood up slowly, hoping that no one notices. Thankfully, no one did. I walked slowly to the fridge until I heard Louis say "Oh Niall. You're here." I smiled "Yeah"

Zayn asked "how long have you been here?" I just kept smiling but deep inside I was nervous "Just now. Why? Is there anything wrong?" Zayn shook his head and left the kitchen.

Harry winked at me and Louis gave me a friendly smile. I just smiled back at the both of them.

Harry's phone rang, he left the kitchen to talk to somebody, leaving me and Louis.

I gave him an awkward smile one last time and started looking for things in the fridge and cabinets. Finally, I found a bag of chips, I grinned.

I heard Louis chuckle from the counter, I looked at him "why are you laughing?" Louis shook his head and said "Nothing. You're just too cute" I blushed. Wait. No way!

Louis winked and said "You look even cuter when you blush" i rolled my eyes and went back to the living room to watch some more TV.

I hate to admit it, but my heart's beating fast for no apparent reason. Or is there?

I turned around to look at Louis, but sadly, he was gone.

Why am I...disappointed? No way. Liam? Okay fine. But Louis!?

I've gone mad.