♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Kirishima, you're a genius!" Yuuki thought it was a good idea also. 

"NO!" But the others didn't see it the same way.

"Huh?" Yuuki looked at the others, unsure why they looked pissed.

"Kirishima-kun, won't that end up confusing people? One day Yuuki-san will be a full fledged hero and she will for sure gain fans! Fans will look up for her full name and they will think it's weird that she has 7 different family names!" Midoriya explained the problem right there. And he's not done, "And that also means she has 7 different kanji to remember! I'm not saying she will forget it, but what if she forgot whose name she should use?!" Midoriya knew how fanboys would feel considering he was an all out All Might fan.

"Uh..." Kirishima didn't think about that.

"Why should she have to have 6 embarrassing family names?!" Bakugou had seen many kinds of stupid, but Kirishima's suggestion definitely topped the cake today! 

"B-Bakugou, calm down..." 

"A person shall only have one  family name! And what happened to voting?!" Iida asked them all, "Are we not going to vote whose family name to use?!"

"Voting wouldn't work. I for sure wouldn't vote for any of you!" Kaminari explained the flaw in Iida's voting suggestion, "Everyone will vote for themselves! There's no way any of us would get another vote!" 

"Have none of you thought about if she suited the name or not? Names are meaningful things to a person, you have to put many thoughts into it." Tokoyami pointed out. "No matter how you look at it, Tokoyami Yuuki is the way to go." 

"You took a detour around the bush just to say your name is better, you damn bird!" Bakugou snapped, "And why should it be yours?!" 

"Because of what Yuuki is." 

"Huh?!" Bakugou didn't understand Tokoyami. 

"Kacchan, Honey badgers are nocturnal animals; if Yuuki have Tokoyami-kun's family name...it'd actually make a lot of sense...!" 

"Don't go around thinking other people's name is good when it's not!" 

"I feel like I haven't said a thing throughout this chapter, I feel left out..." Yuuki muttered to herself. She was sitting at her desk, watching the whole thing being argued out. "Guys? I'm going to the toilet. Ah, no one is listening..." 

The boys continued to argue among one another, each of them having a reason for why Yuuki should have their family name. 

"Come on, guys! Kaminari Yuuki have a nice ring to it!" 

"So does Iida Yuuki!" Iida argued back, "We can't just choose a name for her based on good sounding alone, Kaminari-kun!" 

"Shouldn't the person whose name she shares with also have to responsible for her wellbeing? Kaminari-kun, I wonder if you're up for it..." Midoriya pointed out. 

"What's that, Midoriya?! Are you saying I don't take care of Yuuki enough?! I take her to Pancake House all the time!" 

"You have forgotten about the calories intake! Too much sugar is bad for her!" 

"Hey! It was either Pancake House or a beehive she recently found!" 

"I thought you guys agreed with Tokoyami Yuuki and agreed it made a lot of sense." Tokoyami butted into the conversation; he hoped they haven't forgotten about how the name really make a lot of sense. 

"The point is, Kaminari-kun! It's more than just taking Yuuki-san to Pancake House! It's about teaching her how to be a hero and care for her needs! It's not all about just taking her out!"