Chapter 5

Lucy's POV

Right after the party me and Gildarts got another mission and at some point in the mission I got pregnant and the mission is 5 years long so when we get back to the guild my child will  be 4 years old and I will be 25. We are walking towards the guild right now. When we walk in everyone is asking about my daughter which is named Cana and Gildarts and I also got married in the middle of the mission. Cana is going to stay with Makarov when we are on a mission until she is 8 then she can stay in the house by herself.

Cana's POV

When Mom and Dad were on a mission more children came their names are Gray Fullbuster and Levy Mcgarden. Levy is just as smart as me and uses Solid Script Magic and Gray strips and has Ice-Make Magic. When I use Card Magic. Mom and Dad should be coming home soon right now I'm 6 I haven't seen them in 2 years. 

1 hour later 

Levy's POV

I'm playing with Cana when I hear someone yell 'Gildarts Shift' and then Cana runs out the guild and when Gray and I get to the Guild doors we see Cana jumping on 2 people crying and then Gramps, Laxus, and Ivan come running out and Ivan and Gramps have tears in their eyes and they hug the girl Gramps is screaming 'My daughters back!!' and Ivan is saying 'I missed you so much' then Laxus goes to her and says 'You know I'm Ivan's son' and as soon as he says that she hugs him and says 'I'm an aunt' she then lets go of him and picks Cana up and hugs her. She then looks mine and Gray's way and smiles then walks toward us and says 'Hey what are your names my name is Lucy Clive Mother of Cana Clive, Wive of Gildarts Clive, Ivan's sister, Laxus's Aunt, and Makarov's daughter.' Gray answers her by saying 'My name is Gray Fullbuster and she's Levy Mcgarden.' 'Nice to meet you Levy, Gray your Cana's friends right?' 'Yes we are' 'Okay you can live with Cana in my house when ever you want for as long as you want. Okay?' 'Okay'