Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

Makarov Drayer had two children named Lucy and Ivan the two were twins but Ivan has brown hair and Lucy has golden blonde. Lucy had put a lacrima in her by herself for ice fox slaying and she also put special fox blood in her body so has was naturally sneaky, cunny, a troublemaker, and she can transform into a fox. When Ivan and Lucy both turned 18 there was a new guild member.

Lucy's POV

I was sitting around when a guy that is either 19 or 20 by his looks walked in so I walked up to him before anyone else but then again they were fighting and drinking to notice. I say 'Hello are you here to-' I was stopped when I got hit in the back of the head with a table '-join the guild?' he replies by saying '1) Yes I am here to join and 2) are you okay' 'Yeah I'm fine it happens at the time. Anyways come I'll take you to the guild master.' 'Okay.' and with that I grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs with him. When we got to the door I just walk in and say 'Oi father we got someone who wants to join the guild.' he then looks up and smiles and then notices I'm still holding his hand and gets up walks to us to undo our hands. When he does that I think 'Why did he do that I was enjoying holding his hand.' I then hear someone yell 'Who was holding Lucy's hand?!?!' and with that I start giggling and then fell to the ground laughing when the doors burst open with an angry guild because someone was holding my hand as soon as I stop laughing I turn to see the whole guild plus Gildarts starring at me so I turn around and walk to the window open it and some of the members shout at me stuff like 'IF YOU JUMP OUT THAT WINDOW I SWEAR...' and 'YOU BETTER NOT JUMP OUT THAT WINDOW' Then I turn to them and flick them off turned away and jumped out the window and transform then I start running like me life was on the line which it was.

Gildarts'POV

She just jumped out that window like it was nothing. I then turn to the guild master and ask 'Is she going to be okay and come I join the guild or not?' Then the whole guild turns to me eyes me then walks out and the guild master says 'Yes you can join and be glad that the guild never found out that you were the one that was holding her hand because if they did you would be dead right now. Now, where and what color?' 'Black and on my chest.' 'Okay child go down to the guild and introduce yourself.' I walk down the stairs and see everyone starring at me so I say 'Uh hey my names Gildarts and I use crash magic.' and for the rest of the day I didn't see Lucy again.