Wedding day

"Do you, Kim Jisoo, take Park Chae Young to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked the girl who's in tears while looking at her almost wife .

"I do" cried Jisoo harder making me chuckle at how cute she is.

"Do you, Park Chae Young, take Kim Jisoo to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the priest.

If you think Jisoo cried harder, Rosé cried harder barely uttering a word besides her I do.

After their vows, they put on their rings and kissed in front of everyone as I cover my son's eyes from the scene.

After the wedding

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! You're finally both married after all these years" I told the two while hugging them both while Lisa carried little Jay in her arms hugging the two with her one arm.

"Yeah me too, I can't believe it, now its honeymoon time!" Yelled Jisoo making Rosé slap her arm then giggled.

"So here's our gift to you guys!" I gave them an envelope as they just looked at us with curiosity shown on their faces.

"Why don't you open it now?" I told the two who obliged to what I said.

"Ohmygosh! Lisa, Jennie, and little Jay! Thank you so much!" Rosé hugged the three.

"It's a trip to London for two weeks, and we've already rented you guys a suite at Baglioni Hotel, also a car so you guys can drive around" Lisa told the two while their mouths hanged open.

"Isn't this the place when you guys went to for your honeymoon?" Asked Rosé making Lisa and I nod.

"Holy shit, wow we have great friends babe" Jisoo said while checking the plane tickets to see if it was fake.

"Ani, it's real not fake Jisoo. And I remember Rosé kept asking me to book your honeymoon there since I told her it's really gorgeous there, so this gift is for you guys" I told the two who keeps on thanking us.

"It's our pleasure, and don't be late! Your flight is in a few hours" Lisa told the two making them jump up and down in their spots.

Seeing the sight made Lisa and I smile at the soon to have a family couple.

They also deserve to be happy in each other's arm.

At the Manoban Household

"Eomma(mommy) I'm sleepy" Jay said out loud while the three of them watches a movie in their living room.

"Let's bring you up then so you can sleep" Lisa said standing up and bending down to carry our son in her arms.

"I'll be back babe" Lisa said winking at me making me blush.

"Alright, hurry up. I missing you already" I told her while pouting as she just chuckle.

"Okay, go, go, put our baby to sleep" I told her while shooing her away making her chuckle as she walked away.

After a few minutes, Lisa then came back down laying her head down on my lap while looking up at me as I just watch the movie playing in our flatscreen.

"Your so beautiful, I'm glad I get to call you as my wife" Lisa said while playing with the end tips of my hair making me blush again.

"You're too sweet, have you been drinking choco milk again?" I asked her who just smiled at me and shaking her head.

"Nahhh, I haven't" she said still playing with the end tips of my hair.

After a few minutes, Lisa became quite making me look at her.