chapter 10

Update here!!!!
*********

*Tianna* 3months later

"Baby when you letting me move back in" Apollo wined as he sat the grocery down on the table. "When the baby comes" I said. "come on you no the doctor said you could go into labor anytime and I wanna be here when you do" he said.

"Well maybe you should do better and stop fucking around with other bitches and we wouldn't be in this situation" I said dismissing the conversation.

I took my hair out the bun and let it fall down to my shoulders. I took off my sneakers reveling my swollen feet. I quickly wiped the tear that started to fall. I started at my self in the mirror feeling disgusted with my self. How can I look so sloppy.

"Do you think pretty" I asked Apollo.

"Baby your so pretty there's no words to describe how you look" he said walking up behind me resting his hands on my baby bump.

"I lifted my shirt reveling the stretch marks that this baby has caused. I began to cry even more as Apollo wiped away the tears.

"I'm so ugly" I boo hoo. "baby no you not if you was ugky then I wouldn't be here with you at all I would left yo as a long time ago and not got you pregnant this baby has caused beauty marks on yo body and when our baby girl is born she gone be beautiful just like you" he said making me feel better.

I soaked up the tears cracking a smile. "I missed you a lot" I admitted. "I missed you to" he said turning me around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as my belly gently bumped into him.

"Now go upstairs and take a long nice bath and get some rest and when you wake up I'm have dinner for you then I'm feed you some rare" he winked. I smiled and did as he said and peaked his lips and went up to soak in the tub and then get some sleep.

*Apollo*

I did as T told me and moved out but I still come over every day and sleep over some nights just to make sure she go. This time I'm try and be a better man, not only for Tianna but my soon to be born father.

I'm be a great father I'm shower my baby with gifts with whatever she ask for she can have it she gone be a daddies girl.

After calming down a overwhelmed Tianna I began to cook dinner like I said.

I chopped ,cut,stairs,fried,  did all the things a real chef would do u til my master piece was done. I went upstairs to find Tianna laying in bed

fast asleep.

I decided to go downstairs and fix her plate and bring it back to her.

Once I walked back in she was fully awake sitting up. "Finally I'm starving" she said causing me to laugh.

"You better enjoy this shit to" I laughed. I watched as she dudge in, I took in her beauty. Her nice smooth skin , her big brown eyes, and nice round baby bump. "Why you staring" she asked snapping me out my thoughts. "Just taking in your beauty" I said causing her to smile.

She sat the plate on the night stand and asked"You staying over tonight". I nodded my head yes. "Yes you want me to go downstairs now". I asked" "No I want you stay her in bed with me " she said.

I smiled and moved in to kiss her when my phone rang. I looked down at the call I.D and seen a number I haven't seen in months.

"Hello"... "Yeah".."yeah.,."..."I'll be right there" I answered . "await where are you going" Tianna asked grabbing my arm. "baby I'm sorry but someone called from the store" I lied.

"buttt baby I'm horny" she whined. "look I promise I'll be back tonight" I said lacing my shoes. She pouted and cross her arms over he chest. "Don't be like that I'll even bring you back a gift" I tried to make things less difficult.

"Fine" she said easing up. I kissed her good bye and hurried down to my truck.

Short short short chapter and hope y'all like but who do y'all think it is calling him???? COMMENT ,VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME!!!!