CH 9 Almost Made It.

( Third p.o.v )

Its now late afternoon everyone had finished packing getting ready to eat before they leave. Wrath spent the day with the kids as the girls had insisted. Greed cooked dinner for everyone with the help of Nico. Leo packed stuff for him and Annabeth since she was still locked up. Nyx insured him she would be okay by the time they left. Nico called once dinner was done and the kids helped set up the table. Wrath told Nyx to have Annabeth eat with them so she won't complain later. Annabeth looked at us shocked until she saw Nemesis on Wraths lap.

( Greed/Luke's p.o.v )

Annabeth shouted at Wrath," Who the fuck does she belong to?" Wrath didn't like that he glared hard at her,"She belongs to me and Nyx why?" She went red with angry Leo tried calming her down."How could you sleep with that crazy bitch?" she yelled. 

Wrath was gonna respond till the girl got up and grew to her adult form. "Don't you dare call my mother that foul name. For a minor goddess your pretty stupid. Watch your back from now on because you just made some new enemy's here tonight." Annabeth scoffed,"Oh yeah and what are you a minor goddess." "Yes, I'm Nemesis bitch. You also made enemies of my brothers. Thanatos minor god of the dead. Aether primordial of light. Eros primordial of love." She gulped as Nemesis finished naming the other kids. "Annabeth please stay quiet and eat we are leaving soon." She glared at me but did as told. We ate in silence afterward as it was now awkward.

When dinner was finished I asked Annabeth to come with me for a quick talk. "Look Annabeth I don't know what's up with you these last few years. Thalia and I didn't raise you to be like this." She just glared at me, "How could you even talk to me about how I'm being when you did what you did." I signed as I knew she'd bring that up. "Look I was hurt and did what I thought was right but I came around in the end. I went to paradise then Zeus came and put me down here instead." She looked at me shocked," But he said you were a Hero." "Look it doesn't matter now but the point is you need to change your ways or stay out of the way." She didn't say a thing just nodded and went back to the dining room.

"Everyone ready its time to go," yelled Nyx. Everyone nodded in agreement to hold hands. The kids came and hugged the girls, Wrath and then me. We smiled at them as Nyx wished us luck and to contact her when we get home. Before we could respond we were surrounded by a black light. Gods I hate when other people flash me around it always makes me sick and irritated I thought. After a few seconds, we all hit the floor in a pile. "Gods, in this case, we should have just had her flash us one at a time," complained Wrath. "Are you alright Wrath?" I asked. "Yes," came the muffled voice. When I got up to look at what had his voice muffled I blushed red.  Thalia was sitting on his face and Calypso over his crouch. The girls scowled at us," Don't blame us this how we landed on top of him." Everyone chuckled and got up grabbing their things. "Shit," I said out loud. "What is it, Luke?" said  Nico.

I turned to face Wrath who only shrugged. I looked at Nico," She didn't flash us to the right place. We still have like two miles left north. "That's not to bad," said Annabeth. "Actually that's pretty bad our home is in some of the deepest darkest parts of Tartarus. There are some dangerous monsters down the path home," spoke Wrath. "Everyone get your weapons out and be on alert. I'll take lead and Wrath the rear. Our watches will help pick out our enemies." Everyone got ready as we started jogging forward to our destination.

A good fifteen minutes went by when we ran into trouble. "Shit Wrath its the shadow hounds." He ran to the front to see I was right. "What are they?" asked Annabeth. "Old monster from back in Hercules day. This was one one of the only monsters he couldn't beat."  I was gonna say something else when I saw Wrath step forward and get on all fours. "Wrath this isn't time for games," I shouted.

Next thing I know is his bones start to crack and fur starts to grow on him. In less than five minutes he was a huge ass wolf. "Holy Hera when did you learn to  do that." He just looked at me funny and charges forward. He started ripping them left and right some even submitted and ran off. Everyone but Thalia, Calypso, and Annabeth looked at him crazy. "When we split up he became alpha of Hellhounds and Werewolves," said Thalia. Nico and Leo had their jaws dropped. I chuckled knowing that sounds exactly like something Wrath would do.

After the fight Wrath stayed in that form as we continued on the way home. A few moments later we run into more trouble. Just my luck I thought. It was some old cyclops who pimped out monster for money. He and his goons smiled at us. "Well, what do we have here? Look, boys, some pretty girls to add to my collection. They'll be top sellers those three.  Wrath growled loud but before he attacked I lost control.

My body began to shake as I tried to control. My eyes slowly changed to blood red as I lost to myself. My sin took over as all I could do was watch from the back of my mind. I attacked the leader till he couldn't move Wrath took care of the rest. I stood over the old monster he had fear in his eyes. "Hasn't anyone ever told you to mot mess with the sins." I grabbed him and pinned him to the floor. I took out my special blade and ran in over his privates. " Just in case you didn't know I'm Greed. For your sins I'm gonna take the things you love. First is this." I slashed off his baby making parts and he screamed like a little girl. I laughed then looked at him once more," Now I'm taking your money and I never want to see you again got it." All he did was nod as he bleed out. "Alright let's go we are almost home."