We wait for someone.

ARIA'S POV

"Joey!" I unconsciously say. It's the first time I've been aware that I've said his name in my dreams. Who knows what else I've said. I'm a big sleep talker.

I open my eyes to find a very defeated Joey sitting in the corner of the room. His eyes are red, his hair messy, and his nose is runny. But he smiles a huge smile when he sees me awake.

"Aria." he smiles.

"Hi, Joey." I blush.

"I'm really happy you're OK," he laughs.

"Me too,"

"So, what happened?" he asks, suddenly getting serious. "You can tell me everything."

"Well..." I think about where to start. I stare into his eyes. He takes my hand. Warmth explodes through my body at his touch. I loose my words.

Suddenly, our moment is interrupted.

Luke crashes through the door, out of breathe, "Ingrid," he says between breaths, "She's gone, I-I don't know where she is,"

"What?" Joey stands, breaking the connection between us.

"I looked everywhere and I called her, she picked up, but I heard other people there, and screaming. I don't know what's going on," Luke's voice strains and cracks at the end.

"Then track her phone!" Joey walks up to Luke.

"Come with me?" Luke looks like he's about to cry.

"Of course." Joey looks back at me. "I'm so sorry, Aria. I'll be back soon." and he kisses my forehead. I almost explode with momentary happiness.

I watch Luke and Joey run out the door. What happened to Ingrid? I start to grow worried. What if something bad happened?

I had nothing to do. I wasn't tired anymore, and all I had was a small ache in my back. I was doing pretty good. I sat up with no problem. Taking the tv remote at my side, I mindlessly flipped through the channels, not really paying attention.

I noticed Joey had been more comfortable around me. And he carried me again. And he cried for me. That had to mean something, right? He saved me from death. If he wasn't there, I would have bled out in a dark alley. Joey Graceffa saved my life. I guess I could say that.

I let my mind wander for a bit, thinking about the new episode of Dexter, wondering how worried Jade was, who almost tried to kill me...

Then it clicked. I gasped. What if it was the same person that got Ingrid? I mean, it makes sense. The person who stabbed me was talking to another person. They were working in groups. But why me? And why Ingrid?

Calm down, Aria.

It hadn't even been confirmed that anything had happened to Ingrid yet. She could be perfectly safe right now.

INGRID'S POV

I had been blindfolded and a cloth had been wrapped around my mouth on the ride here. Tied to a chair, I could do nothing. It was night, so there was nothing but pitch black, even if I could see. I had heard various people. Three men, and a women. No not a women, a girl. She sounds fairly young. And the boys as well.

I cried under my blindfold, terrified of what was going to happen to me. Would I live? What were they going to do to me? Why did they want me?

"We got her." a hear a male say off in the distance.

"Good." a female says.

"Now what?" another male says.

"We wait until someone comes to get her." the girl says sinisterly