Chapter||Five

Chapter||five
Monday June 2nd

It was time for the very first camp activities so eben drove to the area where they have to meet their camp leader. They boys was kinda scared and nervous. They gather in a big patch of grass with a wooden stage in the middle. A tall order women in her late 30s mid 40s walked on stage. She tapped on the microphone to make sure it was on.

"Hello I'm mrs.clayfiled your head counselor and welcome to holiday camp. I hope you all settled in well and ready to begin a fun filled summer." The lady, Mrs.clayfield said smiling at the new comers.

"As some of you know our big tradition at the end up the summer always seems to blow the year before out of the water. Let's keep that going shall we?" She said. Everyone muttered a simple 'yes' which she was pleased with.

"Great, well that's all I have for today so go have fun. Our real camp activities start tomorrow morning at 10 am sharp so be out here in your camp uniforms that you should have picked up at the main office along with a handbook of rules." She said.

Shit

All the boys forgot about picking up their stuff in the main office even eben who knew that he had to do that. They were all caught up in their thoughts and worries. They were worry because they didn't want the camp director to be mad at them. So they were all thinking of excuses until  corbyn spoke up.

"Let's just say we was exploring and totally forgot" corbyn said. Everyone noded their head. Sure it wasn't the best idea someone has came up with but it was the only idea they had.

"Sure let's go" jack said. They all walked daniel and Jonah walked side by side they both staring at the ground not saying a single word. As they was getting in daniel slipped he was waiting for impact on the ground but it never came instead Jonah grabbed onto his waist making sure he didn't fall. When daniel open his eyes he glanced down at Jonah who was blushing then his eyes travel to his waist where Jonah's hands were still there. Now it was daniel turn to blush.

"I'm sorry" daniel said looking down. Jonah let go of the younger boy's waist.

"It's alright just be careful next time" Jonah said sitting down.

"What can I say I'm a klutz" daniel said chuckling a little while sitting down Next to Jonah. Jonah laughed as well. Whoa that was the most amazing laugh I ever heard. Wait what are you saying you can't have a crush on him already you just met him yesterday night. I know but maybe it's a small crush? Just stop. Daniel was arguing with himself knowing his brain was right.

"Well I'm glad I can catch you before you fell" Jonah said smiling.

"Thank you" was all daniel replied since he already made himself look like a fool Infront of his cabin mates.

"You are most certainly welcome" Jonah said smirking. Here is a little thing you need to know about Jonah he will mess with your feelings until you no longer have any left. Well poor daniel is just one of his little so called toy that he likes to mess with.

"Hey what is this supposed traditional thing is?" Jack asked eben who was driving down the road.

"It's a talented show basically. But you have teams and your team members are the people in your cabin. You have to pick a certain talent that can be dancing, juggling, singing pretty much anything but your whole cabin must apart of the act. Best act get $5,000 each and has a chance of going to La to meet big time producers" eben said. Jack immediately wanted to win this not because of the money but because he would be able to go to La.

"That'd sounds so cool" Zach said jumping in his seat. He couldn't wait to get started not because of the prizes but because of the friends he can make along the way.