Chapter||Two

Chapter|| TWO
Saturday June 1st

Daniel got up in time for breakfast. He wasn't happy at all he had to go to summer camp while everyone else got to stay home. He walked downstairs smelling pancakes and bacon, his favorite. He saw his mother cooking while the rest of the family was already sitting down. His father was already at work so his father already said his good-bye last night. Daniel decided to be nice and help his mother in the kitchen since he knows how much work it is cooking for five people. He grabs the plates setting them down Infront of everyone. He then grabbed five glasses filling each one to a certain level with orange juice. He knew he was going to miss this for the next three months not waking up to help his mother set up breakfast, lunch and dinner it was definitely one of his favorite things to do he felt  like they only bond in the kitchen.

I'm going to miss this. He thought to himself sitting down in-between his mother and his sister  Anna.

"So Daniel after breakfast I want you to grab your bags because we have to drop you off at the airport. Your flight leaves at eight-thirty sharp. So you will be in Ohio by noon when you land I want you to call me. But also a bus will be there at the airport to pick you up and take you to the camp." Daniel mother said. He nod slowly munching on his crispy bacon.

"What are the other three going to be doing while I'm gone" he asked referring to his three siblings.

"Anna is going to cheer camp then another camp here in Oregon. Your brothers are going to summer camp but a different one from you" his mom answered.

"How come we aren't going with Daniel?" Anna asked. Daniel and his siblings are really close. They were the only friends he would accept well that and they are family.

"Because your brother needs to make friends by himself. Now eat before your meal gets cold" she said eating her pancakes. No one said another word, they just continue to eat.

•••
Daniel and his family was in the car dropping him off at the airport. He plugged in his earbuds blasting Jason derulo. He watched how houses after houses past by him. Then it finally hit him he was leaving the only place he every known. This is when he started to cry. He usually not a cry baby but he definitely was a mommies boy and to leave his mom for three whole months is heart breaking to the poor guy. He couldn't believe he was actually leaving his mom for three months without seeing her.

Yeah, sure they had FaceTime and all that other stuff but it wasn't the same to hold her and give her hugs. He didn't even know if they were even allowed to have their phones and if they are how long can they have it for. All these new things are coming at daniel and he didn't know how to deal with it.

"Baby I promise you will have so much fun you will probably forget about me" his mom chuckled softly once she realized daniel was crying. He wiped the tears away looking at his mom who was focusing on driving but glanced at him every few seconds.

"Are you sure?" He questioned looking back out the window.

"I'm a thousand percent sure" she said grabbing his hand rubbing her thumb over top of his hand. He smiled at the reassurement he got from his mother.

A while past but it felt like a few seconds since Daniel fell asleep on the way to the airport.

"We are here" his mother shooked Daniel slightly. He woke up not rembering where he was for a second he looked up to see the airport sign he sighed un-bulcking his seatbelt.

"Keke do you love me are you riding!" Anna was yelling well she was trying to sing but sounded more like yelling to Daniel. He looked back to see his two brothers were asleep and Anna had her earbuds in listening to the song. Daniel rolled his eyes at the song. Don't get Daniel wrong he loved the song and he thought it was an awesome song but he thought it was over played because everyone was doing the Keke do you love me challenge. It's all he saw everytime he goes on Instagram. Daniel knew this will only go on for about a month or so before everyone forgets about it and it becomes a thing in the past like fidget spinners.