Chapter||Six

Chapter||Six
Thursday June 7th

It's been three days since daniel has passed out. Everyone remembers that night oh so well.

Flashback

As daniel was going through his panic attack the boys was busy breaking jack and Jonah fight. Another punch was thrown at Jack by Jonah. The punch was so powerful and loud that you can hear it from outside of their cabin.

"Never fucking talk to me like that again bitch!" Jonah splat as he punch jack in the jaw. Jack gained enough power to flip the boys over so now jack was on top of Jonah punching him harder and harder.

"Control your anger once in awhile!" Jack yelled as he kept punching Jonah. Corbyn and Zach kept prying Jack off of Jonah but Jack would fight against them.

"Stop!" Zach heard daniel yelled. The younger boy tried to look at daniel but he was punched in the face by Jack before he could. Of course jack didn't mean to punch Zach but he didn't feel completely bad at that moment. Jack used to be in boxing so he knew how to properly fight. He knew how to fight for what he wanted and right now he wanted Jonah to hurt bad.

Finally, eben and Zach pulled the boys apart. Corbyn got in-between them to make sure they didn't go back at it.

"Enough both of you!" Corbyn yelled. It shocked everyone including the two boys that was fighting because corbyn never raises his voice above a whisper.

"Now will you both knock it off" Corbyn asked. Both Jack and Jonah looked down thinking about what they have done.

"You guys are immature and stupid and dumb and most importantly you are both a dumbass" corbyn said. No one spoke.

"I seriously am dis-" corbyn was about to finish when Zach noticed daniel motionless body. Zach widen his eyes.

"Corbyn" Zach said above whisper.

"Not now Zach I'm trying to teach them a lesson" corbyn said looking at them.

"Corbyn I'm serious-" Zach said again before Corbyn cut him off.

"Zach zip it" Corbyn said. Corbyn continue to give a lecture. Zach was getting very annoying and frustrating at this point.

"Corbyn shut the hell up and look at daniel he isn't moving!" Zach yelled causing everyone to look at daniel sleeping body. Everyone ran over to Daniel trying to wake him up.

"Daniel wake up" Corby yelled shaking him. Nothing was working.

"I will get the nurse" eben said running out the door. Everyone was practically in tears at this point even Jonah who doesn't like to show any emotions.

"Forgive me" Jack said everyone looked at him confused until Jack slapped him across the face. Daniel still haven't woken up.

"This is all my fault" Jonah said taking a step back away from daniel.

"It's both of your faults" Zach hissed trying to wake up daniel.

" He right it is both of our faults" jack said sliding down the wall.

"Let's never fight again" he said putting his hand out to Jonah. Jonah nod and shake his hand. He just wanted his friend to be okay. No one wanted to admit it but they all clicked the moment they met. They all knew they had to take care of daniel right now.

Flashback over

Jonah sat by daniel bed writing in his song book. While they waited for daniel to wake up they decided to distract themselves by writing a song since they agreed that whats they wanted to do for the talent show. Jonah was the creative one out of the group. He even help finished corbyn song that they named 'talk'.

"You know me the best
You know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge
That, right there, is the scariest feeling
Opening and closing up again
I've been hurt so I don't trust
Now here we are, staring at the ceiling" Jonah muttered reading over what he has written down.

"What are you singing?" Corbyn asked in a whisper. No one talked about whisper.

"It's a song I'm working on" Jonah muttered looking over the song. These past days no one talked no one has left the cabin. Eben was the one who went out to get food for everyone. Jonah was a complete mess. So was corbyn. Both boys didn't want to admit it but they were slowly developing feelings for daniel.

"What is it called" corbyn asked sitting next to Jonah. Jonah didn't answer right away he was just staring at daniel.

"I don't know yet" he muttered still staring at daniel.

Corbyn sighed softly giving up on trying to make a conversation with him. Everyone knew Jonah hasn't been in the mood to talk recently. Corbyn also wasn't in the mood to talk either really. He was just trying to be nice to his fellow cabin mates.

"I got food" eben said entering the cabin. No one moved they just stay in their spots. Even the hyper Zach has calmed down a lot. He doesn't really talk. No one knew why daniel was having such a big impact on the boys lives they just met a few days ago.

"Not hungry" Jonah said getting up slamming his book shut, throwing it in his nightstand drawer before going outside. He sat on the stairs looking at beautiful green trees.

Why him? Was all that Jonah thought. He seemed to not be able to find the answer to his question.

"Just make daniel wake up" he muttered grabbing a stick. He swung the stick around losing himself in his own thoughts. He sat outside until he realized it was completely dark outside.

"What the fuck is this guy doing to me"Jonah asked himself. He definitely did not know what daniel was doing to a straight boy like him.

"Hey Jonah" Jack said opening the cabin door making Jonah look up at Jack.

"Hey" Jonah grumbled he still wasn't fully fond of jack.

"Are you still mad at me?" Jack asked sitting on the other side of the stair away from Jonah.

"Well, what do you think" Jonah said looking down at his hands.

"I'm really sorry Jonah I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have said any of that stuff" jack said kicking a rock that was on the stair. Jonah sighed.

"I'm sorry too I shouldn't have punched you" Jonah said slightly laughing at the memory.

"No you had every right to punch me. I was being a stupid idiot"jack said laughing. Both boys broke out in laughter as they replayed the memory in their heads. For the first time in a while Jonah was actually laughing and it wasn't a face laugh either like his other ones.

"That was funny" Jonah said smiling after they calmed down. Jonah realized that Jack is not a bad person. They just have different personalities.

"Guys Daniel woke up" Zach said running outside to the boys.