marcel [4]

marcel when he notices you across the bar, near the pool table, with your boyfriend of three months

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

marcel when he notices you across the bar, near the pool table, with your boyfriend of three months. recently he had been acting controlling, always trying to make you do anything he wanted to.

once marcel noticed him forcing himself on you he quickly decided to do something about it.

"no. will you listen to me?" you struggled trying to push him off you, but he only held you by your waist tighter.

soon enough he was no longer on you, let alone next to you, as a hush of wind blew through your hair. and immediately realizing it had been a vampire that dragged him away, you rushed outside.

"w-what the hell?" looking around outside you saw your boyfriend pressed up against an alley wall, marcel's fangs now visible.

before a word even left your lips marcel was already tearing his neck off. he let his body drop dead, looking to the side where he saw you standing in pure shock.

"y/n, wait." you shook your head, walking away from the scene as fast as possible.