kol [1]

requested by- @josietaytaylor

Kol as he looked at you sitting on the opposite side of him talking about your day.
you and the youngest Mikaelson
had been friends for a long time, but that was always something about you that made Kol's heart skip a beat, and there was something about Kol that made yours feel the same way.

"Kol?"

"Sorry love, what is it?"

"Are you listening to me?"

"Of course I am."

You knew that he really wasn't and that he had something on his mind, but you let him be as you both walked out of the Mystic Grill.

You both walked down the streets of the small town while the sun was taking its place and setting, "The sunset is beautiful."  you mumbled .

"Not as beautiful as you darling." Kol smiled turning towards you as you blushed at his words.

"There is something I have
to tell you y/n."

"What is it?"

"For a really long time now I've had this feeling in my heart,  whenever I see you I just can't keep my gaze off of you .You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on, and I Kol Mikaelson am deeply in love with you." He spoke looking into your eyes while holding your hands.

"And I am deeply in love with you." You smile as you look back into his charming eyes.

a/n
this was a
little longer than the others.