kol [8]

kol when he's trying his best to seduce you

he leads you towards the couch, music playing in the background, making you take a seat and unbuttoning the grey colored blazer he wore to reveal his shirtless body.

you eyes widened in surprise, "what the hell?" you mumble watching him dance in the middle of the living room.

he slowly walks over to you, taking off the blazer completely and throwing it into your lap. with your mouth agape you looked at his toned chest, which was now closer to your face.

before anything else could happen, the door burst open.

"oh, bloody hell!" kol stopped what he was doing, wincing at the sound of his sisters voice.

you peeked over from behind kol, seeing rebekah squeezing her eyes shut, elijah covering hope's eyes, a confused hayley and a smirking klaus.

"could you not have gone somewhere else to do this?" elijah asked kol as he turned around to face him.

"i, for one, am quite amused." you rolled your eyes at the hybrid.

both hayley and elijah exited the living room, hauling hope behind them.

"that is an image i will never get out of my mind!" rebekah exclaimed with her eyes still shut as she walked towards the staircase.

an awkward silence took over the room, klaus still standing aside with his arms crossed over his chest, before kol abruptly told him to get out.

author's note.
i honestly just needed
an excuse to use this gif.