Kirishima Eijirou x Reader (Angst) -Thank you

Start from the beginning

"You're a useless piece of trash! Mom never loved you! She would rather have had you die than her, maybe then we'd still be a family!"

Her heart broke at these words. She had never heard him being that harsh with her. He really loved her, but he hated that his mother had been traded for her.

"I know! I'm useless and could never be a hero! I would have rather died too!" She stood up, only to be pushed back down again by her brother's friends. Two of them held her down as her brother punched her stomach repeatedly.

The red haired boy watched from a distance, his eyes widening at the scene. He ran back to the bench in the park where his mother had been sitting, seeing her talk to a man with short h/c hair. Maybe that was the girl's father! He grabbed the man's arm, along with his mother's, and began to drag them over to the scene. They were both really confused as to why they were being dragged somewhere, but the girl's father's eyes widened as he saw what had been going on. He ran over and ripped his son and his friends away from the girl, seeing that she was in a critical condition.

The girl was sent to hospital immediately and a few days later, Kirishima and his mother went to visit her.

"You saved that girl's life baby." The boy's mother hugged him tightly after speaking with the girl's father, whom he had learned was called Kotoro L/n. Honestly, Kirishima just wanted to see the girl and check how she was. As soon as they were given permission, he sprinted into the room to see the girl already looking at him. She had bandages on her arms and around her head, and a sweet smile on her face. He ran over and hugged her tightly, while she hugged him back.

"My hero." She whispered into his ear.

From that day on, the two had been best friends. They did just about everything together, and that included passing the entrance exam and being in class together. Bakugou had joined their little friendship group not too long after Kirishima noticed his feelings changing for the h/c girl.

He began to blush when she got close to him, and he felt the need to protect her as a man getting stronger every moment he spent with her