Hot Damn, What A Kiss

Start from the beginning

“I would be happy to do that for you, but there’s one problem. What is an STP and what’s in it?” he asked confused.

I couldn’t believe he didn’t know, “Are you serious? You’ve never heard of an STP?”

“Can’t say I have.” he said, taking a sip of the beer I hadn’t realized he placed on the bar when he helped me down.

“It’s a Sweet Tight Pussy!”

His beer came flying out of his mouth in a spray. Good thing he turned his head in time or it would’ve been all over me. “What did you say?”

“A Sweet Tight Pussy,” he looked at me in shock. “Hey, don’t give me that look, I didn’t name it. I just like to drink it.”

“I see, and what were you drinking over here if the STP can only be made in the kitchen.” he asked about to take another sip of his beer.

I stopped his hand before the beer reached his mouth and answered, “Buttery Nipple shots.” He raised a brow at my hand on his, which I sadly realized didn’t leave my body tingling like Caleb’s did. I really needed to stop thinking about him. “I was just preventing you from wasting any more beer when I told you.”

“Thanks for that.” he took the last gulp of his beer before throwing it in the trash and then faced me again, “So, what and how much of it goes into this drink?”

“You are super sweet and cute. I could just kiss you!” I said leaning closer.

He put his hands up in protest, and I was highly offended. Blowing out a frustrated breath, I asked, “What is it? Am I wearing guy repellent or something?” I started sniffing myself when he stopped me. “You don’t stink and you definitely don’t repel guys. Have you taken a look around the room, almost every guy in here wants you, including me.”

That soothed my ruffled feathers a little, “Well, if that’s the case, why hasn’t anyone other than you come up to me, and why did you freak when you thought I would kiss you?”

He hung his head as if it really pained him that he didn’t allow me to do just that, “Because my boy called dibs on you, and once dibs are called, we gotta respect that.”

I’ve lived with and hung around boys long enough to know what it meant when someone called ‘dibs’ and I was madder than hell that his boy had called it on me. Who the heck did this guy think he was? “Really, just who is this ‘boy’ of yours and what makes him think he can call ‘dibs’ on me?”

“Caleb, and he pretty much got the go ahead from your brothers, well not to call ‘dibs’ but to maybe date you.” he said sheepishly, “You don’t know how bad I wished I called it first, though.”

Such a cutie, and I’m thankful he was honest with me. Seeing as Caleb was busy somewhere with his ex girlfriend, I’m pretty sure his dibs no longer counted. “Caleb went off somewhere with his ex skank, so I think you have another shot.” Wait, did that make me sound slutty? “A shot to date me, I mean, there will be no heading upstairs and getting hot and heavy, I’m not that kind of girl.” I made sure he knew that.