Confrontation and Acceptance

Dedicated to kelkel86 for helping me fix a mistake in the last chapter...thanks:)

*********************************************************************

No matter how much I wanted the weekend to never end, I didn’t have the power to make that happen and much sooner that I liked, Monday had arrived. My brothers had told me last night, not to worry about breakfast. This had me in a panic because I thought they were going to offer to cook, luckily they just suggested we have a bowl of cereal and some toast, they promised they could handle that. It was evident they couldn’t by the smell of burnt toast that was wafting up to my bedroom, but it was the thought that counted and they had been really sweet to me this weekend so I wouldn’t give them hell for it. I would try not too, at least.

I carried on with my normal routine even though I knew today would be anything but normal. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then picked out something to wear. I knew I would need to feel confident, so that would require an outfit that served that purpose. Moving my clothes around in my closet, I tried to find something that would work. After some thought, I finally decided and put them on my bed.

Heading back to my bathroom, I flat ironed my hair to give it a sleeker look than usual, applied some mascara and eye liner, glossed my lips with my favorite raspberry lip gloss, and added some cute black feather earrings that would match my outfit perfectly. I then approached my bed to finish getting ready.

Once I was done, I stood in front of my bedroom mirror and stared at my reflection with appreciation. I wasn’t conceited by any means, but I had to admit that I looked pretty hot today. My black skinny’s fit me perfectly, molding very nicely to my rear assets. The black halter style top I chose was tight in my breast area but flared slightly right below my boobs ending at my hips. The finishing touch was a pair of 3inch, open toe, wedged heels that had a tiny bow right where my toes peaked out, and was colored a glittery black. It might seem a little dark, with all the black, and maybe a little too fancy for school, but it gave me the confidence I needed to feel today and that’s all that mattered.

I gave myself a few sprits of my Tommy Girl perfume, grabbed my shoulder bag, and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see my brother’s seated in their usual spots, shoveling cereal into their mouths like no tomorrow. Hearing my footsteps on the tile below my feet, they paused in their pig fest and gawked at me. Lance spit the spoonful he had just taken straight at Leroy. It didn’t phase Leroy in the least because he stared at me in shock as cereal spilled from his mouth and milk dribbled down the sides. “Ah, Lee, you’ve got a little something on your chin.”  I couldn’t help but tease.

Lance recovered first, “What are you wearing?”

“Better question, what are you going to change out of that, into?” Leroy added.

I looked down at my attire confused before meeting their stares once again, “What’s wrong with it? I’m not even showing that much skin. In fact, only my shoulders are bare.”

“Well, little sis, with how tightly those pants are molded to your ass, and shirt to your…uh…melon area, you might as well be naked!” Lance forced out with a slight tint to his cheeks.

Melon area? Really? 

“It is not that tight.” I argued.