Is it mine-chapter8

Carly's pov

What is he doing here he's to young to be a dad well same for me but that's different. "Carly is this baby mine" I look I'm the brown eyes I've missed and now I think long and hard. About what to say he has a career on the rise and the baby will make it worse. I have to lie to save his career. "No it's not" he looks hurt but says "how far along" the question I was hoping he wouldn't ask but here goes nothing "four months" his face goes from sad to angry. Because this means I cheated on him. But I didn't but he needs to go after his dream. "So you cheated" he says with anger in his voice. "It was a mistake and now I'm living with the consequences". "Get out of my house" I look up at him. "I have nowhere to go Zach your mom was helping me out" "get the fuck out" . There's no point in fight this. I grab my phone and wallet and leave. Right out the door and I walk to the nearest hotel. I walk past places Zach and would go together. I get to a park bench so I sit being pregnant is hard. I look at my phone and see Myta called me. I call her back.
Phone convo

M-hello
C-hey Myta
M-how are you
C-I'm fine I'm at ## st and ### ave  I'm at the park
M-Zach and u went there all the time
C-I know
M- oh my god Carly Zach is back in Texas
C- I know he is
M-did you tell him
C- no I couldn't he needs to follow his dreams
M- Carly you should have told him
This is where I start crying
C-I lied to him and said it wasn't his I said I cheated on him Myta
M- oh no
C- he told me to leave so I did
Then I feel and sharp pain in my stomach and see a knife in it. I scream. Who over this was grabbed my wallet and left. I go to grab my phone and say help. Before it dies. I hope she sends help or I'll lose My baby.

Mytas pov

"Help" is the last thing I heard from Carly. It was on speaker so the boys heard it. I yell "someone call Zach and tell him to go to ##st and ###ave now" Corbyn calls Zach and explains the situation  I call 911.
Phone convo
911- 911 What's your emergency
M- my niece was just hurt I don't know what injure she has but she's in Dallas Texas right now
911- where is she
M-## st ###ave she at John Allan park
911- dont worry help is on there way there eta is 5 minutes ok
M-thank you

I hung up.

I'm booking myself a flight home right now. Jonah calls me and Uber.

Time skip

I'm at the airport right now I'm boarding the flight. I'm coming Carly.

Zachs pov

I'm hurt she cheated. I loved her I wanted to marry her but she's Caring another mans baby right now.  I just can't believe it.

Ring ring
I look it's Corbyn.

Phone convo

Z-hello
C-yo Zach listen to me u need to go to ##st and ###ave to the park there right now
Z-why
C-it's important
Z-I want to know why
C-ZACH Carly was hurt bad she needs someone your moms on her way home right now please go so she's not alone

I feel my heart drop.

Z-I'm going

I hung up and run there I know where it is. It's Carly and I's park. I get there and look and notice her. "Carly" I say as I run over. I pull off my shirt and apply pressure to her wound. "It's ok you'll be ok I'm here don't worry". She has tears in her eyes and then I hear someone yell "there she is " the ems run over and get her on the grein. "Come on "on yells at me I get in the ambulance. "How old is she" " she's 15 " "how old are you " "15". "How far is she" "four months " he nods.  We get to the hospital and I follow them till I can't anymore.

Time skip 5 hours

My mom comes running in and sees me. I stand and run to hug her."it's ok Carly's a fighter" "I know but I'm scared for the baby" "Zach you need to know this you may not believe but I need to tell you " now I'm confused. "What mom" I say " it's yours she's lying to you so you'll go back to LA for your career". I'm shocked. "Do you know what she Well I mean we are having and the due date and things like that". "We're throwing a gender revel party for her, the due date is the 30 of may". A doctor comes out. "Family of Carly rae" we walk over.

Wc 850