Bye-Chapter 1

Carly's pov

Me and my boyfriend are going on 2 years ish. I wake up for school. I get up and instantly feel nauseous. I run to the bathroom and throw up again this is the 7 time in the last 3 days. My mom walks in "Carly you need to go to the doctor" "mom I'm fine just a cold". "I'll get Marie to take you I have to go to work". She left. I check my phone to see the time and it's 8:55 I'm not going to school I'm now late. I get a text it's Zach.

Text convo

Zachy💞-Hey baby are you ok
Me-yeah I'm ok my sister is taking me to the doctor
Zachy💞- ok well I'll see you after lunch half a day
Me-ok baby

Text convo over

I got dressed in grey Nike's black tights, a sports bra, green Nike sweatshirt that belongs to Zach and a grey hat.

There was a  knock on the door it was my older sister Marie she 18

There was a  knock on the door it was my older sister Marie she 18. I go and answer the door "hey " I say we don't really get a long. "Well let's go" "ok" I lock up the house. We head out to the doctors office.

Time skip

We get to the office and we go to the front desk. "Hi were her to see doctor Lee" my sister says. "Please fill out this from and well call you when we're ready". My sister filled out the paperwork. We waited. "Carly Rae" the nurse said we stood and followed her to the room"have a seat on the bed". I got on the bed "so What seems to be the problem" she asked. "I have being throwing up, and my stomach hurts" "ok doctor Lee will be in soon". "Hello Carly and Marie what seems to be the problem today" "I've being throwing up and I get bad stomach aches". "Can I ask you a few questions " sure" I reply "ok when was your last maturity cycle " "I think 32 days ago" "do you have cramps" "yes". "Have you had an sexual intercourse in the last mouth " "y-yeah but we used protection" I felt really weird answering that with my sister in the room."Ok can you go pee in this for me" "sure but why " I say "I think you might be pregnant " she says. I go do as Dr.Lee asked of me. She takes the cup to run tests. I brake down my sister pulls me into a hug. "Hey hey it's going to be ok" "thanks " I say whipping away my tears. "If you are who's the dad" "Z-Zach " she hugs me again I collect myself before dr.Lee comes in. She walks in and says "congratulations your 1 week pregnant " "t-thank you" my sister says "on your way out make appointment for your one month check up" she says then walks out. I start to cry again damn these hormones "you'll be a great mom" my sister says hugging me. "Well I have work in an hour I'll take you home". We leave after we make an appointment. We got to my house and I got a text from Zach.

Text convo

Zachy💞- hey baby I'm on my way over big news😁
Me-ok babe

Text convo over

I lay on the couch. There was a knock on the door I got up and opened it. It was Zach. "Hey baby girl" "hey " we walk back to the couch. "So what did you need to tell me " "well I was offered to go be in a band in LA" he says with a smile "babe that's great " "thank you". We started to watch tv I asked " when do you leave" "I leave tomorrow " "o-ok" I was a little sad he didn't tell me sooner. "Ok what's wrong " he says making my look at him, "you just told me your leaving tomorrow " "I'm sorry I don't know how to tell you" "I'm not mad I'm just sad your leaving but I know why" he pulls me onto his lap and kisses me. I pull back and cuddle into him. "Are you packed" I ask "yeah I am". I end up falling asleep I wake up because Zach moves. "Where are you going " I ask "I'm leaving " "I'm coming " we go to his house. His sister is crying Ryan is trying clam her down I go and hug her. "Reesie what's wrong " I ask "zachy is leaving me " I hug her. Zach comes down stairs with his suitcase. Reese runs and Hugs him. He hugs back he put Reese down and Ryan hugged him. I feel my eyes water watching this. He finished hugging his family and saying goodbye then  Myta Zach and I left for the airport. We got there and he grabbed his bag. We got to his gate. "Flight 27d to Los Angeles now bordering" the intercom said. His mom gave us time Before he left to talk. "Zach I think" "we should break up " "I don't want to but I think it's for the best " " I know" we hugged "bye Zach " "bye Carly". Just like that he was gone. I need to tell his mom. We were on our way. "Myta can we talk" "sure Carly what's up" " I want you k ow this I don't want anything from you guys but I'm Pregnant with zachs baby I just couldn't tell him because he would have stayed" " Carly how far are you " "I'm a week". "Well I'm going to help you because that baby is a part of our family now" "thank you Myta " she dropped me off at home and went to bed. I need to tell my mom soon.

Word count 963